Dish Size For Turksat 1c(42e) And Arabsat3a(28e)?

ARIAN_UK_1

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
HI ALL,
MAY ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT SIZE OF DISH ,SHOULD I USE TO GET TURKSAT 1C 42 EAST AND WHAT SIZE SHALL I USE FOR ARABSAT 28 EAST IN MANCHESTER(ENGLAND-NORTHWEST).
I HAVE SATELLITE FINDER AND YESTERDAY I HAVE TRIED ,BUT I COULD NOT REACH TURKSAT OR ARABSAT, MY DISH SIZE IS 90 AT MOMENT, I GUST GOT A SATTELITE IN 19.2 EAST WITH BROKEN PICTURE, AND I AM SURE MY LNB(0.6D:cool: IS WORKING VERY WELL.AND WWHICH FERQ THE BEST FOR TRY TO GET TURK OR ARAB. PLEASE HELP ME THANKS ANY WAY MERRY X MASS:chh

Please dont type all in CAPITALS - its considered to be SHOUTING - and its difficult to read as well A/S

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I get just about getboth with an 80 cm dish - not at the same time obviously. Arabsat doesnt have a great signal, and you would be better off getting a 1m dish for guaranteed reception. I dont get all the Turksat channels either, some of them seem to be lower power than the others. I know a turkish lad in Liverpool who uses an 80 for 42e, and he's happy with what he gets.

Dont expect to get the Turksat east beam channels they are out of reach in the uk.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
90cm in the northwest of england is plenty of dish size to pick up all satellites from 42e-30w

TWAG

pedigree

Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hi
1.2m in Ireland 60 miles west of east coast,
pedigree

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
If your receiver doesnt have the right frequencies in the memory, then its unlikely it will scan and find the channels on either satellite, even though the dish is large enough

Upload the latest database for the receiver

ARIAN_UK_1

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
thanks for all reply.
all the best for all.

ardi24

Reaction score
ki munsi 1 m saqin edhe nese e ki me matorr e qet 20 shkall w sevirate edhe shko ne 40 shkall ne est aty i ki programat e turkis edhe e ki limitin e sakt