DiSH TV CHEATING US

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
INDIA, HOSUR - TAMIL NADU
)(-red:-Nooo I Bought Dish Welcome on Jan-2006 with one year free subscription(Offer),after one year (ie.feb-2007) they blocked all the pay channels .
after that till 07.07.2007 i could watch all the FREE TO AIR Channeles, When i switch On my receiver on 08.07.07 "Please call customer care" message is coming on the screen, total system is blocked, when i contact Dish Tv customer care ,they simply told me since you are not renewal the package we de-activated your service & i have to pay 1200 Rupees for one year to watch only FTA channels, I told him that past seven months i could receive all the FTA channels ,why suddenly you deactivated my service.? NO answer simply they disconnected the phone. Now i am help less, Indian goverment is giving their channels at free of cost, but why should we pay to Dish Tv?, Even they locked my STB, i could not set the DD free channels also, now the STB is Useless.

Anyone please tell me what is solution for this?

Any one suffer like this?

No email address on the forum

My Satellite Setup
NSS6 DISH SUSCRIBER
My Location
INDIA
You can activate your STB by paying Rs160 for freedom plus and the day they activate your service and your one month expires your remove the viewing card from box and continuue watching FTA channels as without card thay can not deactivate your Box or you pay Rs 600 and enjoy 20-25 more channels for 6 months. I donnt think a rent of Rs 3/per day is not a big money

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
INDIA, HOSUR - TAMIL NADU
stiwari said:
You can activate your STB by paying Rs160 for freedom plus and the day they activate your service and your one month expires your remove the viewing card from box and continuue watching FTA channels as without card thay can not deactivate your Box or you pay Rs 600 and enjoy 20-25 more channels for 6 months. I donnt think a rent of Rs 3/per day is not a big money
Thanks for your Reply, TNQ Very much.

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
India
Well it is not cheated by Dish Tv but it is their system which does not allowed to use their service for free. You can enjoy FTA channels for few months while you can't do same on Tatasky.

Now you can easily watch many channels by buying a STB which is found in India from 800 Rs onwards and get all channels of DD DTH+ and many other channels by movind your Dish.

My Satellite Setup
dishtv my set top box is zenega CD-1004iS
My Location
visakhapatnam
ven if we remove the card from the stb it shows "insert card"

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
j2kthunder said:
ven if we remove the card from the stb it shows "insert card"
just insert the card upside down. it may or may not help. if it doesn't, then take out card n insert it upside down again but very slowly this time. when u feel that internal connectors are touching card, get yet slow. monitor tv screen regularly.as soon as the message disappears, leave it. done.:);)

My Satellite Setup
Dishtv
Zenaga CD-2007V DV3,
Hauppauge 717 NEXUS-S..
My Location
Mumbai, India
its just a simple trick. and we are going around the world to rest VC cards and also STB's...
Follow the instructions and just thank me ...
1.Just switch on your receiver power supply.
2.Then ur receiver will go on loading. don't give it time to load. just switch off your receiver by
pressing red button from your remote control.
((Note: Remember don't allow your receiver to load))
3.Then again press red button of your remote control and it will take you to the dish interactive channel 999.
4.Don't wast your time again and simple press the button 313 from remote control numeric keypad which is the channel no. of b4u music.which is fta channel.
5.now u can see all the fta channels.such as etc music, music india, 9x (test channel) , 9xm ,dd national ,dd sports , dd india, dd urdu (all other dd channels), enter 10 ,care world ,mh one, e24, etc etc.but always go to the fta channel directly by pressing the up down left right cursor keys of your remote control. Don't use the channel changing up down two keys just press the four keys above those keys.
Example: as now you are on b4u music 313 then press the up cursor key you will see blue strip on which the channel name and number is shown. By pressing the up cursor button you will see the other channels name and numbers on blue strip with out watcching them .When you see the channel name 9xm and number 318 then just press ok key and u will watch 9xm on your tv. and similarly you can watch all the fta channels by the same procedure.
6. ( Very Important Note). Don't go to any channel which need any subscription or recharge.don't be greedy as your aim is to watch fta channels not the subscribed channels otherwise it will be blocked again and u have to put the procedure again to watch your fta channels. So just use the left right up down cursor keys instead of channel changing keys. or you can remember the fta channels numbers or write them on a simple paper to notify you in future. if u do this then it will blocked and will remind you to recharge. but don't worry. you will watch your fta channels again by using the above procedure again.
7. one more thing which u must remember to enjoy your fta channels is that never upgrade software or search channels because if you do that then fta channels will block again and to enjoy them again you have to wait for a week to fool dish tv.so don't try that processes because if there is any new channels introduce they will automatically be shown.and there is no new version of software to upgrade.
i tried to explain the procedure to get your fta channels on dish tv with out recharging any package. so if u get your fta channels then please reply and appreciate it.
If u know to edit the home transponder by using password (7531).. I am sure u know the process.....then change Home Frequency 12688 to 10990.....ok..now you will only get DD direct channels...if you do not know to use 7531 transponder edit procedure check it out on the net or mail me..
EnjoyZzZzZz
HinduAryan
removed@nomail.com

My Satellite Setup
DTH Free to air Freq
My Location
India - New Delhi
I'm using dish tv, so i want know that Can I add more free to air channel on dish tv STB, how can that possible plz tell me

I'm waitting your reply