Dish Tv Conax Keys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Likes
0
#1
hi friends.i want to recieve Zee channels at NSS 6. i have conax software in my reciever. i need just conax keys for Dish Tv to put them in my reciever. Please tell me these keys.
Advance Thanx.......
 

charlie46

Regular Member
Messages
14
Likes
0
#2
You will be lucky, they have just changed to key 23.
They have never used a key 23 before ,up until now they have been switching between 20 and 21
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
#3
thankyou very much friend.please tell me what do you mean by key 23. or 20 & 21.please help me.if we succeed, this will be a major break through.i have conax software.if you have access to these keys,please tell me more about that.my e-mail is

 

rossy

Regular Member
Messages
151
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
#4
looks like a confusion here. The key 23 that you refer to is for 1W thor and has nothing to do with teh NSS6 DISH network files that are being referred to here which is a NA provider as in Dish and Directv. Key 23 wont help you for DISH network
 

Lancelot

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,638
Likes
8
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
#5
Never mind :)
Easy mistake

Keen though :)
 

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#6
LOL, as if there wasn't enough confusion!

Sorry, not having a go...
 

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Messages
14,484
Likes
3,416
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
#7
BGonaSTICK said:
LOL, as if there wasn't enough confusion!

Sorry, not having a go...
It'd help if Posters at least put their country location when signing up.

Llew
 

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Messages
112
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
#8
javed said:
hi friends.i want to recieve Zee channels at NSS 6. i have conax software in my reciever. i need just conax keys for Dish Tv to put them in my reciever. Please tell me these keys.
Advance Thanx.......
..hello bro ,..ow r u ...plz tell me vich stb u have 4 conax keys ..i have sft190m ..can i use conax keys with it ....and i also want dish tv india keys ...hope u can help me in dia matter ..vich stb u have 4 conax keys ...wat is da price ......thanx hope u ans soon
 

lokesh

Regular Member
Messages
183
Likes
0
#9
but I don't think that Dishtv India keys have been released till now. How can we extract conax keys from original card. I am a customer of Dishtv and have a valid subscribed card to receive dishtv but I don't know the process to extract keys from it. Also please tell me the equipments required to receive the keys.
thanks.....
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
India. dishtv. from ZEE..on NSS 6
#11
10977 H 36000 .. guys on this TP you may fine CGNTV HOngkong and PRMTPAT radio channel in free.. yes.. zeedth holders are also able to do this.. and please reply if you have any other free tp like this
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
ZEE DTH - DISH TV
#13
skybark said:
just tell me where you'ar living? on what satellite. Maybe I can help! and what tvname you want to watch
I live in uttar pradesh & am subscriber of zee DTH beaming signal from NSS 6 having Conax card & zenega STB. I would like to know whether :
1. I can add FTA channels?,
2. Can i get the channels which are avaliable on ZEE DTH but not to me as i have not opted for them?,
3. Can i Descramble crypted channels?
I would also like to know as to can i get Aastha , sanskar, Sadhana Tv, Care Tv on my DTH.
I would also like to know what this key nos. of conax software can be used for.
I think i have asked a lot of question.
Hope I get some good replies.
 

lingaraj_h

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dish TV Receiver's Zenega CD1002s and Kaon with DiSEqC on NSS6-95"E ,Panamsat12-45"E and Insat 2E0-83"E
My Location
Karnataka,India
#14
I Have a some De-activated ZEE DTH Conax Card, Can any body tell me how to extracte key's

Best Regards
Thanks
 

Kalathiljojo

Junior member
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Insat 2e,NSS 6,Digital FTA reciver
windows
My Location
india,kerala
#15
brijsing said:
I live in uttar pradesh & am subscriber of zee DTH beaming signal from NSS 6 having Conax card & zenega STB. I would like to know whether :
1. I can add FTA channels?,
2. Can i get the channels which are avaliable on ZEE DTH but not to me as i have not opted for them?,
3. Can i Descramble crypted channels?
I would also like to know as to can i get Aastha , sanskar, Sadhana Tv, Care Tv on my DTH.
I would also like to know what this key nos. of conax software can be used for.
I think i have asked a lot of question.
Hope I get some good replies.




Pl.verify www.lyingsat.com for satlite channal listing then click the free indian chanals

Wish u good luck
 

Hareesh

Regular Member
Messages
626
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
#16
galaxy_cyber said:
10977 H 36000 .. guys on this TP you may fine CGNTV HOngkong and PRMTPAT radio channel in free.. yes.. zeedth holders are also able to do this.. galaxy_cyber@hotmail.com and orangemohsin@yahoo.com please reply if you have any other free tp like this
I use eurobox rxr to receive the fta channles.i am not able to see this frequency.Only dish TV customers can get this channel?
 

khuja

Fed up with Zee DTH
Messages
39
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv DTH from Zee and Zenega receiver
My Location
India
#17
Dear har

There shouldnot be any link betweem CGNtv and DishDTH. CGN tv is a korean christian channel and free to air
 
Messages
10
Likes
0
#18
khuja said:
Dear har

There shouldnot be any link betweem CGNtv and DishDTH. CGN tv is a korean christian channel and free to air
yes to my all friend dth conax key was hack but you can use with tatium card and you can read all conax card in india it claers that you can see it all software for read to conx card and find files for dth
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Digital fta Win 98se
2m ku dish nss6 direction
My Location
India,kerala
#19
javed said:
hi friends.i want to recieve Zee channels at NSS 6. i have



hai friend ,
I am from india
I have kaon reciver with conax software I am not a subsciber of Dish tv
What can I do for getting scrambled chanals .any other equipment is needed

please Explain detailed.....


advance thanx
 
Messages
9
Likes
0
#20
rossy said:
looks like a confusion here. The key 23 that you refer to is for 1W thor and has nothing to do with teh NSS6 DISH network files that are being referred to here which is a NA provider as in Dish and Directv. Key 23 wont help you for DISH network

Do these keys work for 1ºW finlandstv???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top