Dish TV in BAHRAIN

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,DISH TV INDIA,KAON KSC-i260MCO
My Location
bahrain
Welome to all bahraini residents using Dish TV.Let's share our problems and experience

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
Hi
Anybody in Bahrain using Kaon ksc-i260 MCO Dish TV receiver?I would like to know hows sony channels and HBO reception

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
Hi,

Where can i get Philips Ku band Lnb in Bahrain?Plz let me Know

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
Hi,
I used to get good signals during primetime (6pm to 10pm) and less signals during day time previously.Now since 1 month the situation is reversed.now i am not getting star plus,sony chanels ,and zee tv from 6to 10 pm,but they r alright during day.Is there anybody having same problem in Bahrain?

S

sanjay737

My Satellite Setup
Star Track 2100CE,zenga1004s zenga1004is kaon ksc260
My Location
Qatar
yes iam in qatar having same probelum i tried all possible ways nothing working out i think its becoz of climatic conditions basically heat increases so fed up now bringing tata sky soon in 5 days time

pls provide any other details u have

G

ghani_pak

Dear Sanjay737.
First check is there tata sky signal receiveable in qatar? because its very difficult to get in dubai very very weak signal. So please check it before u buy tatasky.
Thanks and best regards.

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
sanjay737 said:
yes iam in qatar having same probelum i tried all possible ways nothing working out i think its becoz of climatic conditions basically heat increases so fed up now bringing tata sky soon in 5 days time

pls provide any other details u have
Hi,

Most of the ppl in bahrain nhaving sane problem with the signals,except those who is having old models of zenega boxes,It seems they are powerful ones.I am trying to get one old model.It seems you have different models with you.Is there any difference with reception among these models?please let me know

S

sanjay737

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Qatar
i have got kaon ksci260 and i think that is the best of dish tv receiver rest iam really fed up of dish tv i wanna get rid of it .

i checked tata sky signal and i have put 120 cm extra dish for it,in that only iam getting 40% signal in nite in day time its 10% only but with 170 cm its 60% signal its really good worth spending money

iam getting the receiver tomarrow will update u guys more tomarrow

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
Hi,sanjay,

Did u get the TATA SKY receiver?hows it working?

N

nautysam

My Satellite Setup
humax,irci-5400z
hotbird, nilesat, arabsat & insat
My Location
manama, bahrain
asdf68 said:
Hi,

Where can i get Philips Ku band Lnb in Bahrain?Plz let me Know
boss go to any sat receiver shop u will get it yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sanjay737

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Qatar
asdf68 said:
Hi,sanjay,

Did u get the TATA SKY receiver?hows it working?
yes i got tata sky its awesum too good man iam getting with humax receiver more than 80 % signal

very good tooo good

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
nautysam said:
boss go to any sat receiver shop u will get it yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi,
I tried everywhere but couldnt get it.can u plz tell me if u knoe the shop?I would like to know wt lnb ur using and hows the reception.

M

Marshal

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,Nile Sat
1004S, Humax
Windows Vista
My Location
Middle East
Any body out there, who have exprience on Tata Sky in Bahrain??????

S

smita

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7020, tata sky receiver
My Location
BAHRAIN
Hi, I'm new here..
I got a tata sky connection from india- people told me it doesnt work in bahrain.. anyone who can guide me or give information?

any ideas appreciated,
thanks.

N

nipatel

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV india
My Location
india
Dear Sanjay737,

With other receiver you will get good signals. But when you put tata sky receiver you will be no where. So take care. If you can use humax than well and good. you will get all channels. Try to put tata sky software in Humax. If you succeed than there good chance for you.

M

Marshal

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,Nile Sat
1004S, Humax
Windows Vista
My Location
Middle East
smita said:
Hi, I'm new here..
I got a tata sky connection from india- people told me it doesnt work in bahrain.. anyone who can guide me or give information?

any ideas appreciated,
thanks.
Hi Smitha,
So far nobody posted any experience with Tata sky in Bahrain,though it is being recieved in Qatar with 80% signal(with humax Rcvr). For That also, we dont know whether Tata Sky Card can be used in humax without any Software/hardware modification to rcvr or some modification/upgrade is required. So all user are requested to share there experience on forum so that others can learn if it is worth to buy/bring Tatasky Rcvr to Bahrain. @ Smitha.. if you have access to humax rcvr and Insat dish please try to connect and insert your Tata sky card and see if you can rcv any thing. or if you are not familiar with thease things, I can help you. mail me on no email addresses.

thx

B

basheerc

My Satellite Setup
Dishtvinida
My Location
Qatar
Hai all guys

i brought Dish tv recievr model Zenega CD 1005is , i wanted to know , which size of dish it will work here, im having 180cm dish which is using as c- band dish, is i can use the same dish to receive channels for dishtv reciever , is so what type of LNB i need or i can use the same LNB using for C.band dish.....

please help me....

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
My Location
bahrain
Hi,

Please can anyone tell me which model of Zenega set top box is powerful?

S

smita

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7020, tata sky receiver
My Location
BAHRAIN
I had replied to this thread yesterday, but it hasnt gotten updated..
anyway, i want to thank marshal for his input.
I have a humax rcvr which i'm using for suntv and another one which i am not using anymore as we have te dreambox setup here.
Also have a 10ft mesh dish thru which i am getting aajtak, b4u, zoom etc.
I dont know if that would work for tata sky.
I called one person who does sun tv installations here and he said tatasky does not work here- i was very disappointed.

Does anyone have tatasky here in bahrain and it works for them?
Please share.

thanks,
smita

M

Marshal

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,Nile Sat
1004S, Humax
Windows Vista
My Location
Middle East
smita said:
I had replied to this thread yesterday, but it hasnt gotten updated..
anyway, i want to thank marshal for his input.
I have a humax rcvr which i'm using for suntv and another one which i am not using anymore as we have te dreambox setup here.
Also have a 10ft mesh dish thru which i am getting aajtak, b4u, zoom etc.
I dont know if that would work for tata sky.
I called one person who does sun tv installations here and he said tatasky does not work here- i was very disappointed.

Does anyone have tatasky here in bahrain and it works for them?
Please share.

thanks,
smita
Smita,
You have to try it on atleast 180 Cm offcenter KU band lnb+dish setup.As long as it is not confirmed by anybody that the TSky signal is receivable in Bah.It is not advisable to waste any more money on this,but as I mentioned in my last post, try if any friend is having KU band (180 cm) dish which is being used for Dish TV/DD and any body with basic knowledge of dish/rcvr/sat can move it towards Insat and see if some signal is available or other option is to ask some Dish shop guy to try for you. I am also trying to check with friends if somebody is having a dish setup for Insat , I'll let you know.(I am not happy with Dish Tv reception, which I am having presently and want to find out if Tata Sky is working in Bah.) .