Dish TV in BAHRAIN

S

smita

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7020, tata sky receiver
My Location
BAHRAIN
Thanks again pardesi.
What I'm going to do is leave this receiver here in india,verify with that guy in bahrain( paresh)and then perhaps get it back.
Another query is, what size dish do you have in bahrain for receiving dish tv? We have an ancient 10ft mesh dish which i think is not suitable for these kind of signals..
Anyway, thanks.

regards,
smita

P

pardesi

My Satellite Setup
Relook 200S Nilesat Hotbird Asiasat Insat2E
My Location
Kingdom of Bahrain
Smita, I advise you to bring the Tatasky Receiver to Bahrain meanwhile you can talk to Paresh his contact no is *******. I am using 165 cm Ku Band offset Dish and Premium X LNB . Wish you Happy Flying

N

nandan_s

My Satellite Setup
planning
My Location
bahrain
pardesi said:
Hi Smita,
When i Installed DishTV in My Flat the Technician told me that recently he found that the signals for tatasky is available in Bahrain. And Channels are Much Clear than DishTV but not All the Channels available, So i told him that i will change from DishTV to Tatasky. I just need to Tune my Existing Dish to Tatasky Satellite. No other expenses involved.

I dont have the contact number of him but his name Is Paresh and his shop is in Joofri Street near a Gujrathi Cafeteria where 4 roads meet.
hi pardesi,

can you please give me the phone no of paresh or the shop no where he is available

S

smita

My Satellite Setup
My Location
BAHRAIN
Hi Pardesi,
I left the receiver back in India as i saw your post only this afternoon.Anyway, i will be returning to India in november, so iif i get confirmed reports that tatasky works here,i can get it back.
I could not see the number you posted as it appears to be against forum rules to post numbers- how do we work around this problem?I dont know how to use the private message system, as i think phone numbers maybe allowed there..
Anyway, if that doesnt work, i will post ,my mail address so that you can email me the number.
regards,
smita

S

smita

My Satellite Setup
My Location
BAHRAIN
Hi!
Just wanted to update that i went to the shop- its called jabbari electronics and is near gujrathi rest. like pardesi said.
I didnt meet paresh, but it turns out that he's the guy who did pehla installations for our whole building when we were in salmaniya( small world huh?).
Anyway, i want to thank pardesi again for the info.
Now am waiting to get my receiver back- which will be in november.
As an aside, if pardesi is reading this, paresh said it'll cost be about 85bd for the installation(maybe it includes the dish etc)- does that sound reasonable?

regards,
smita

P

pardesi

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kingdom of Bahrain
Smita, I fixed the eurosat 165CM Dish with some ordinary LNB for BD 65, it inludes the Dish, the Stand for Dish, LNB, Cable and Labour Charge. It is advisable to fix Dynasat Dish larger than 165CM and PremimX LNB. There are technicians here who will do this for may be less than paresh. But i am not sure that they know better than paresh about Tatasky. Mr. Shibghat in 'Future Tech' Rasruman Near Orbit May help you to find a technician. I want to change my 165CM dish to Larger one. but it costs money around 50 BD maybe. But because yours is a new installation better go for larger one. I will receive my receiver last week of Oct. I will post my Experience

P

pardesi

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kingdom of Bahrain
Today i installed tatasky !! i can watch most of channels. But some movie channels like star gold zee cinema are not available, i can wacht even DD channels and i advice all Indians and Pakistanis in Bahrain to fix Tatasky

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,DISH TV INDIA,KAON KSC-i260MCO
My Location
bahrain
pardesi said:
Today i installed tatasky !! i can watch most of channels. But some movie channels like star gold zee cinema are not available, i can wacht even DD channels and i advice all Indians and Pakistanis in Bahrain to fix Tatasky
Hi,

Can u post the details like size of the dish,lnb,and the technician who installed it?

P

pardesi

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kingdom of Bahrain
Installed by paresh from Juffri Street ( Please refer my previous post ), Dish 165 CM Ku, LNB Lukystar

D

dish crazy

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, NSS6, Zenega 1004IS, Vivax, Windows XP
My Location
Bahrain
Hi, I recently installed dish TV in Bahrain. However, I am getting only around 30 channels on the TPs 11037H/40700 & 11172H/27500 with signal strength of 70+. The rest of the Tps are not showing any signal. Has anyone else encountered this problem? What is the solution?

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,DISH TV INDIA,KAON KSC-i260MCO
My Location
bahrain
dish crazy said:
Hi, I recently installed dish TV in Bahrain. However, I am getting only around 30 channels on the TPs 11037H/40700 & 11172H/27500 with signal strength of 70+. The rest of the Tps are not showing any signal. Has anyone else encountered this problem? What is the solution?
Hi,

try thisQuote: Originally Posted by odiyan (original)
Hi guys,
I figured to find a solution for the two frequencies in Zenega,

1) Get a splitter open it from the back side remove all connection from it.
2) get a insulated copper wire of medium guage, ( telephone or Network cable wire ok)
3) make ten turns on a pencil or a reynold ball point pen
4) solder the two ends to the spliter outputs (leave the input free)
5) make a small gap after the fifth winding. connect one end to lnb and other to the receiver
6) now you got to STB info and select red button for setup,
7) select hometransponder and adjust the winding gap till you get a quality of above 60%.

Its works in abudhabi UAE, fully tested, you need some patience in adjusting, and use a good LNB, noting like global, universal etc, use philips if you get it.

OdiYaN

afancier

afancier

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
do u simply means... that electromaget helps to increase the signal.... please put some pic... to make it clear....

S

smita

My Satellite Setup
My Location
BAHRAIN
I have been watching tatasky successfully here for about 8 months now and its been good so far.
I even got a subsidiary connection, but the problem is, the receiver doesnt work- so its back to India, with it for me.
Anyway, just an update to say that it is working without any hassles:-worshipThank God!

Thanks to Pardesi for all his help in giving infor about paresh.

A

Arshi

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
Bahrain
asdf68 said:
Welome to all bahraini residents using Dish TV.Let's share our problems and experience
I just bought dishtv reciever and LNB from india. can anyone tell me if it still works in Bahrain?

srei

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
Yes,but some people are using it as the Indian DTH providers are selling the equipment cheaper (for India)

A

ammu123

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
Muharraq, Bahrain
asdf68 said:
Welome to all bahraini residents using Dish TV.Let's share our problems and experience
Hi, Can you please anybody in Bahrain let me know who can fix Dish TV Setup box connection in Bahrain, please give me contact details

Thanks & Regards

J

jamsorbit

asdf68 said:
I want dish tv or any dth in behrin how i can get pls help me

V

Venkata

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
Adliya
Hi Smita,
When i Installed DishTV in My Flat the Technician told me that recently he found that the signals for tatasky is available in Bahrain. And Channels are Much Clear than DishTV but not All the Channels available, So i told him that i will change from DishTV to Tatasky. I just need to Tune my Existing Dish to Tatasky Satellite. No other expenses involved.

I dont have the contact number of him but his name Is Paresh and his shop is in Joofri Street near a Gujrathi Cafeteria where 4 roads meet.
Hi
My name is Venkat recently moved to Bahrain, am having Dish HD set top box.
Can any one let me know the technician who can install