Dish TV India - The World's Worst Blackmailing DTH

Tom Robert

Reaction score
There is no doubt to say that Dish TV India is world's worst Blackmailing DTH in this World.

First they sell their decoder then after one month they deactivate VC and blacklist STB by saying that their Vigilent devices found that this Dish TV is used as misusing or on cable.

In this situation your Dealer cannot HELP you.

So such tactics used by DISH TV show their attitude with their customer and blackmailing

S**t on Dish TV India

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
Tom Robert said:
There is no doubt to say that Dish TV India is world's worst Blackmailing DTH in this World.

First they sell their decoder then after one month they deactivate VC and blacklist STB by saying that their Vigilent devices found that this Dish TV is used as misusing or on cable.

In this situation your Dealer cannot HELP you.

So such tactics used by DISH TV show their attitude with their customer and blackmailing

Shit on Dish TV India
hello tom ..u r right ,,,,,dish tv is rank 1in black mailing.....but bro i do every thing with them......they deactivate my vc ......i call them and ask u have no right 2 change my soft ...i buy u r stb {keep in mind ..u r stb is nt on lease },,....if u nt active my vc ...i sue u in consumer court ..and dish tv will b response ble 4 all dis ....after dis they activate my vc ..and now i m enjoying with 1.00ver...using 6 lnb to same stb ..and watching intersting russian channels........so we have 2 aware people about dis .......thanx

Mags

Reaction score
My Location
Mysore
Hai,

I am a subscriber of DTH,i have Zenega D 1002s STB,Universal LNB & 60cm antenna,positioned to NSS-6.How do i recieve Russian channels & other FTA international channels,should i go for another antenna orjust reposition the antenna,Please guide me.Thanx........................................................................................................