Dish TV to DD-Direct PLUS

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega STB
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
I would like to switch over to DD Direct PLUS after the expiry of my current Dish TV subscription (Jan, 2008). Can I use the same Zenega or I need to buy a new STB?

Regards,
Anant.

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
athavale said:
I would like to switch over to DD Direct PLUS after the expiry of my current Dish TV subscription (Jan, 2008). Can I use the same Zenega or I need to buy a new STB?

Regards,
Anant.
I have read posts telling that once the software is upgraded it is not possible to change/add TPs or satellite in the STB.DISH TV members using Zenega STBs can put more light on this.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Yes you are totally right, After upgradation, There is no way out.

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega STB
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
But, there seems to be one option for Factory RESET. Does it work? I will try it only after the expiry of my current subscription.

Regards,
Anant.

My Satellite Setup
Humax F1 Receiver Zenith DSR310-3-4
60cm Ku dish +911126689454
My Location
India
athavale said:
But, there seems to be one option for Factory RESET. Does it work? I will try it only after the expiry of my current subscription.

Regards,
Anant.
I have tried my Zenega CD1004is many times with Factory reset. BUt that goes to change only the LNB's Low and High frequencies, diseq switch yes or no and power to LNB yes or no. After factory reset you have to press red ok button to keep your settings for future. But after that the set will require tuning again which will be tuned to only dihnetwork tps. Factory reset never changes TP inputs.