DISH TV - ZENEGA CD 1004 iS SATELLITE RECEIVER SOFTWARE

afancier

afancier

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
sureshabs said:
Hi all,

I am from Kuwait. I have observed that satellite shops are claiming that they are modifying this receiver Zenega 1004iS and charging 3KD to 10KD depends on customer's innocense. Now the question is what are they doing? Are they boosting signals by modifying something?(Note that they will take just 1 minute) or are they removing some shield which Dish TV guys opted to keep the signals in INDIA only? Any body can enlight on this issue? So that our forum people understand this concept.

Suresh
tell in detail........ what u see about this......... and it's not something wgich we just remove and signal gets boosted........ but first u clear what according to u..........

S

sukhjit

My Satellite Setup
my system zenega cd1004si dish tv and star sat at 83E
My Location
00973,BAHRAIN
any:-rofl2 body having problem with zenega 1004is in bahrain ,pls contact me on phone number removed i will let u know good solution.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Phone number removed. If you have any useful information then post it on the forum for all our members to see.

M

Marshal

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,Nile Sat
1004S, Humax
Windows Vista
My Location
Middle East
sukhjit said:
any:-rofl2 body having problem with zenega 1004is in bahrain ,pls contact me on phone number removed i will let u know good solution.
Yes Sukhjit! Come on! If you have any potential info on this isue, please write in, so that all forum members can have benefit of the same.

Marshal
From
BAHRAIN

S

sureshabs

My Satellite Setup
nss6 dishtv
My Location
kuwait
afancier said:
tell in detail........ what u see about this......... and it's not something wgich we just remove and signal gets boosted........ but first u clear what according to u..........
Dude! infact I am asking questions to get the clarification from techies of this forum. You may read the quote carefully and provide info on this if you are good enough.

Thanks

S

sureshabs

My Satellite Setup
nss6 dishtv
My Location
kuwait
sukhjit said:
Hi if you know the answer, put forward in this forum. So that everybody will understand the concept.

:confused

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
If Sukhjit...! Knows, He could have say it here, I thing is he is routing to other person, Or else straight away he don't want to say.

If he knows he could have help others members to clear it here. Soo bro, can we have the solution. It could help all the member to keep it up your name.

S

sureshabs

My Satellite Setup
nss6 dishtv
My Location
kuwait
Hi Sukhjeeeet... Balle Balle... come on... prove others are wrong on you. This forum is meant for sharing the knowledge and not only getting the info.

G

ghulam shabbir

My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD
My Location
PAKISTAN/Balochistan
:-worshipHelp me everybody I want link digi receiver MASTERBOX send me NO MAIL ID OR mob no - Its for Security Reason

G

gabriel1999

My Satellite Setup
twinhan 1020a
My Location
Chile
:-hijack

Please DO NOT hijack existing threads with off topic questions. This thread is for discussion of receivers for Dish India. As your location is given as Chile its of no relevance to you whatsoever. Start a new thread in the general receiver software section. Admin

S

suren_der

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
BAHRAIN
rahul0910 said:
Hi All,
I am also facing the same problem with ZENEGA 1004iS receiver which I got frm india and after installing a 6 Ft dish and changing the LMB, the signal quality is still weak and I can receive only few channels some maybe paid, though I have taken a full package in India, numerous phone calls hv gone waste.The message that you settop box is not connected to dish appears, on ok for channel search it gives message that some transponders are not loaded.In STB info it gives message of quality of signal at 62 and 55 resp.but i cant get zee/max channels.Is it a problem of LMB?the cable guy has no clues..can somebody help, before I miss my cricket matches...PLEASE

Thanks to Mr. Rahul, for giving his time to solve the problem of ZENEGA, CHEERS Now you can watch atleast 89 channels with your ZENEGA 1004iS.

Please follow the method as mentioned below.

1. As mentioned above please follow the same specification.
2. To boost the signal pls use the coil method and to make the signal stable use any used coil.
3. Then look for a suitable location and adjust the setting where you ave the maximum signal strenght.
4. also to keep the signal strenght stable you can attach a wire direct connected to antena.

i will send you the diagram ASAP. meanwhile please try the following method and i am sure you will be able to watch atleast 89 channels.

Also dont forget to edit you home TP by using the code 7531 and change the home tp to horizontal 11038MHZ - 40700MHZ.

ENJOY WATCHING DISH TV IN BAHRAIN!!!!

anishpsla

anishpsla

My Satellite Setup
6 Feet C band in Insat 2E
8 Feet C band in Asiasat
75 cm Ku in Insat 4B
Kaon Receiver
Pentium 4 1.7 GHz
My Location
India
There are several receivers are using IBM Power PC Processor. Echostar DSB-808 CI CX: DVB-S, this is one of that and see like zenega. But I didn't know the software for Echostar DSB-808 CI CX: DVB-S can be used for Zenega. Someone says that if the tuner of both receiver are same, then we can use the firmware of Echostar DSB-808 CI CX: DVB-S for Zenega. Any idea about it ?? If the firmware match then the problem have a solution forever.

S

suren_der

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
BAHRAIN
odiyan said:
Hi guys,
I figured to find a solution for the two frequencies in Zenega,

1) Get a splitter open it from the back side remove all connection from it.
2) get a insulated copper wire of medium guage, ( telephone or Network cable wire ok)
3) make ten turns on a pencil or a reynold ball point pen
4) solder the two ends to the spliter outputs (leave the input free)
5) make a small gap after the fifth winding. connect one end to lnb and other to the receiver
6) now you got to STB info and select red button for setup,
7) select hometransponder and adjust the winding gap till you get a quality of above 60%.

Its works in abudhabi UAE, fully tested, you need some patience in adjusting, and use a good LNB, noting like global, universal etc, use philips if you get it.

OdiYaN

S

suren_der

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
BAHRAIN
Thanks to Mr. Rahul, for giving his time to solve the problem of ZENEGA, CHEERS Now you can watch atleast 89 channels with your ZENEGA 1004iS.

2. To boost the signal pls use the coil method and to make the signal stable use any used coil.
3. Then look for a suitable location and adjust the setting where you ave the maximum signal strenght.
4. also to keep the signal strenght stable you can attach a wire direct connected to antena.

i will send you the diagram ASAP. meanwhile please try the following method and i am sure you will be able to watch atleast 89 channels.

Also dont forget to edit you home TP by using the code 7531 and change the home tp to horizontal 11038MHZ - 40700MHZ.

Technician No. who can easily help you to setup your Zenega 1004IS is

Phone number removed. Please do not put phone numbers on the forum! Only swap them by pm or email. Admin

I am sure he can rectify the issue at a nominal cost. please get in touch with him to have the solutions for the zenega problem.

Enjoy viewing DISH TV IN BAHRAIN

REgards

G

gantox

My Satellite Setup
dishtv in Bahtain
My Location
Bahrain
Hi Guys,

I am interested in getting number for dish tv technitian in Bahrain, please can someone email me the details.

no emails on the forum@yahoo.com

Regards

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
OK lads lets get this straight once and for all.

1) DO NOT post phone numbers of any sort (including cell & mobile numbers) on the forum

2) DO NOT post your email address on the forum either - any non personal information supplied by other members should be available to all our members.

S

subra007

My Satellite Setup
Beetel SD-96,Zenega CD-1004S, 8 feet Prime focus dish, C band KU band lnb,A desktop core2Duo,1gb DDR,160GB HDD.09436132796
My Location
India,Tripura,Dharmanagar(North East)
Successfully extracted old firmware and flashed in to new new stb 1002s to 1004s but nothng changes somebody guess whats the problem.

S

shahidphp

My Satellite Setup
pakistan
My Location
pakistan
hi
there is problem in my DishTv Zenga cd-1004is stb my stb and vc has on piraci pleas tell me what can i do for this.thenks brother

SHAHID IQBAL
PAKISTAN

A

asdf68

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,DISH TV INDIA,KAON KSC-i260MCO
My Location
bahrain
suren_der said:

Dear Mr.Surendar,

can you please explain the procedure like how many coils we have to use and where to connect the wires.

T

trshankar2004

My Satellite Setup
Dish Tv, Zenega 1440 is
My Location
Srilanka
hi,
i am using dish tv. once i have reset all in the receiver. now i did not get any channels. only seaching for some time and tell no program installed. please any one help me