dish tv

fkp

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
U can do dish tv on pc over dvb pci card or usb with some software need help
 

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
fkp said:
U can do dish tv on pc over dvb pci card or usb with some software need help

i dont think so.
 

member91040

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
mehra said:
i dont think so.
It Is possilbe, You can think soo...!
 

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
40
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
fkp said:
U can do dish tv on pc over dvb pci card or usb with some software need help

Dear, may be my english is not good, but I could not get you what exactly you want :(

If, I'm not wrong are you asking about watching DishTV channels in PC with a DVB-S PCI card/USB device ? Then the answer is YES .......
I'm using my DVB-S PCI card for my dish (I dnt ve any STB/receiver) to watch FTA channels from NSS6.

And a request... Plz dnt ask to PM you. In that case others having same issue may not get the benefit from here.

Thanx
 
O

objectionable member

Guest
No Urpadhan your English is good but not good enough to understand the bad english.
 

member91040

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Upradhan english is good, and even every members too, and this objectionable member is pulling every ones leg in each Thread and Post.
 

member91040

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
URPradhan said:
Dear, may be my english is not good, but I could not get you what exactly you want :(

If, I'm not wrong are you asking about watching DishTV channels in PC with a DVB-S PCI card/USB device ? Then the answer is YES .......
I'm using my DVB-S PCI card for my dish (I dnt ve any STB/receiver) to watch FTA channels from NSS6.

And a request... Plz dnt ask to PM you. In that case others having same issue may not get the benefit from here.

Thanx
Pradhan Bro, He is not asking for the help, He is helping others to get them help from his side.

And he is right, I think bro u dident get his line.
 

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
40
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
member91040 said:
Pradhan Bro, He is not asking for the help, He is helping others to get them help from his side.
And he is right, I think bro u dident get his line.

ohhh ...IC
Thank you memberxxxxx bro.

So that means he must have active card server ? Am i r8 ?
 

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
member91040 said:
It Is possilbe, You can think soo...!

dear he is asking to watch dish tv, not the FTAs. and BTW if its possible to watch paid channels on PCI card then what about subscription, STB and VC and all the equipment that is mandatory to be purchased from Dish Tv. Even if i m lacking with some information, plz tell me. Watchinf FTAs with card is ok.:)
 

member91040

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
mehra said:
dear he is asking to watch dish tv, not the FTAs. and BTW if its possible to watch paid channels on PCI card then what about subscription, STB and VC and all the equipment that is mandatory to be purchased from Dish Tv. Even if i m lacking with some information, plz tell me. Watchinf FTAs with card is ok.:)
Mehra Bro, he is not talking about FTA DUDE. You are on the right path, you need few equipments to do this all. Just PM him.
 

member91040

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
URPradhan said:
ohhh ...IC
Thank you memberxxxxx bro.

So that means he must have active card server ? Am i r8 ?
Bro, You are wrong bro.
 

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
40
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
member91040 said:
Mehra Bro, he is not talking about FTA DUDE. You are on the right path, you need few equipments to do this all. Just PM him......
Bro, You are wrong bro.

Dear if he is not asking about FTA and he has only PCI card then, tell me what can be the h/w to watch DishTV ?? Nither DishTV sells VC separately, so that you could ve used CI based PCI card.
So with only a simple PCI card if you want to watch DishTV there is ONLY one way left, using Card Sharing Client (as plug-in) for a server (locate a DishTV server for urself, whcih is currently impossible in India), NOT any h/w or equipment. If any such h/w available plz share ...
 

naveenbanga

Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
My Satellite Setup
DVB
My Location
srinagar india
dear pradhan i am a newbee kly tell me wat kind of and how many channels can be seen by ur pci card? can anyone in India supply these cards? if yes can u give me the address? thanx
 
Top