dishIndia TV VC!

dvbox

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
planning to buy a stb soon!
My Location
Pakistan
Hello,
I got dishtv india box and when i am watchin sony channels some kinda code appears on the screen and after 3-4 seconds it dissappears , i wana ask if it is a VC number or stb number?The number which appear on the screen is the real code or fake?And can I have option to remove that logo at the extreme right bottom of the TV screen.
cheers

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
about your extreme right, it cant be possible, to remove. It is bought you by feeds.

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
dvbox said:
Hello,
I got dishtv india box and when i am watchin sony channels some kinda code appears on the screen and after 3-4 seconds it dissappears , i wana ask if it is a VC number or stb number?The number which appear on the screen is the real code or fake?And can I have option to remove that logo at the extreme right bottom of the TV screen.
cheers

so friend u r right. the vc no. flashes randomly and u cant stop it. moreover member bhai, the logo displayed at right side bottom is NOT carried by feeds. its an output of STB. some STBs dont give this logo, like i had a zenega 1006 - total neat screen.

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
You are right bro, i was thinking wrong, I thought dish tv logo.