Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Модератор
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
You get what you asked for on dishpointer.com.

To be frank, I'd say you have a higher chance of winning a lottery jackpot than receiving India beam in Melbourne for Dish TV... The posted you quoted is in the north of Australia as well and you are waaay down south. There's no mention of dish size either.

P

puneet.au

My Satellite Setup
hey finally someone posted that his Dish tv working in Australia.. i need help setting up the Dish
My Location
Melbourne

Attachments

P

puneet.au

My Satellite Setup
hey finally someone posted that his Dish tv working in Australia.. i need help setting up the Dish
My Location
Melbourne
I just talked to this guy in Poland , he runs this website NSS-6 Ku-Band Australia according to him its not sub beam check out the image attached

Attachments

Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Модератор
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
I just talked to this guy in Poland , he runs this website NSS-6 Ku-Band Australia according to him its not sub beam check out the image attached
Eh? The link you supplied is for satellite Internet. Why would DishTV, aimed for Indian sub-continent be broadcasting into Australia?

To be honest, you're on the wrong forum for questions about satellites that pretty much noone on this site has access to - since this is focused on European satellites. Most of us can't even see these sats, let alone receive them. And even if we could...we are not in Australia.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Eh? The link you supplied is for satellite Internet. Why would DishTV, aimed for Indian sub-continent be broadcasting into Australia?

To be honest, you're on the wrong forum for questions about satellites that pretty much noone on this site has access to - since this is focused on European satellites. Most of us can't even see these sats, let alone receive them. And even if we could...we are not in Australia.
Yup - satellite internet on the Australia beam

Good luck in your quest - to be honest I reckon your best bet is an IPTV solution.

This thread has run its course so its now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.