• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DishTV will improve it's services and add more channels soon

My Satellite Setup
dishtv india
My Location
India
The Zee Group's DTH company, whose expansion was stuck earlier, has decided to pick up five more transponders vacated on its NSS-6 satellite by Doordarshan's free DTH service, DD Direct (which is now shifting to Insat-4:cool:.
"The transponders vacated by DD Direct will be taken by us and we will immediately offer 30-40 new channels to our subscribers. The rest will be launched soon, and we should have 200 channels on the DTH platform," Jawahar Goel, business head, Dish TV, told Business Standard.

kreacher

Waiting for HD
My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky - Humax STB
My Location
India
Great, so now they will also have 12 transponders. I would have hoped they would allocate more bandwidth to channels rather than cram 30-40 more channels in there.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Putting more channel , More business, Putting more bandwidth no sorce of income. Soo more channels, Greater Value.

My Satellite Setup
dishtv my set top box is zenega CD-1004iS
My Location
visakhapatnam
i dont whether new channels will be shown but they hav removed 2 channels
trace tv and euro news no more availble on dish, even they showed goal 1& 2 tv 's in the beginig now we even dont get them