DMM500 hd

Chris76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ duo with a 300gb hdd also dm500 and tecnomate 5200 with a 1m and 1.1m motorized dishes and minidish fixed to 28.2
My Location
Belfast
Hi all

I have been looking at the new 500hd and thinking about getting one of these cracking stb's.is there any sign of the chinese making a clone yet as the uk price is on the heavy side me thinks.:)

I can confirm the new clone will be available in about four weeks from UK reseller not sure of the price but it is from a reliable dm800 clone factory.dont wanna post the link so pm for more info.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
If we all buy clones then very soon there will be no more dreamboxes to clone - there will be no more dreamboxes FULLSTOP. These clones don't develop anything, which is why they can sell cheap, but once they put DreamMultiMedia out of business, we will be stuck with the sub-standard rubbish they produce. So I strongly recommend paying the bit extra and keep DMM in business - remember the extra money funds their R&D.