Do not hurt me, Im a newbie! > Premiere in France

Sliceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
in progress... :)
My Location
France
Hi,

Ok, I didnt find in the forum a section: Satellite for the dummies... Is there one? :confused

If not, I need basic informations: I would like to get Premiere in the South of France. Install a dish is easy, but how can I get a card for teh receiver? I need to subscribe in Germany?

Hmmm, pleae let me know...

Thaaaaanks,

SM

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Sliceman said:
Hi,

Ok, I didnt find in the forum a section: Satellite for the dummies... Is there one? :confused

If not, I need basic informations: I would like to get Premiere in the South of France. Install a dish is easy, but how can I get a card for teh receiver? I need to subscribe in Germany?

Hmmm, pleae let me know...

Thaaaaanks,

SM
You dont need a card to watch premiere, if you have the right reciever and download the right software it is all for free;)

Sliceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
France
Hummm, that is very interesting Kip :)
Please could you tell me more.

Thank you very much,

SM

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi Sliceman
There is a lot of information in the forum, why don't you spend some time reading? Noone is going to email you with long and detailed information - use the Forum and you will find!:)

Sliceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
France
Ok, lets go fishing... :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Just a hint: There are receivers such as the Dreambox or triple Dragon which will allow you to watch all sorts of stuff. You could also try a PC card, that also has the same possibilities :-)

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
Other useful receivers include the Technomate 1000 or 1500

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
bigtee said:
Other useful receivers include the Technomate 1000 or 1500
Yeah the technomate is a good choice for the price there is loads of support for this box - i use a phoenix apollo and with the latest firmware i can watch loads of channels inc. premiere, D+, polsat and tps.. If you search the web you can find software that you can send to your sat reciever using a null serial cable without the need for cams or cards.. i hope this points you in the right direction:)