Do you have Nokia9800s

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Do you own a Nokia9800s. If yes please reply, just so that I know who owns them in this forum.
Thanks

Shahid

B

billw

Yes with a 1.4 dish,Grundig twin LNB,Nokia 1800 and 8152 positioner.

Regards
Bill.

H

harmieuk2001

anyone with a motor can u please try w2 at 16e 12.620 V sr: 2315 fec: 3/4 and let me know if your signal jumps from 15db to 0 then 5 etc and read my above post... :) thanks

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
It's a pity that the epg only give nox/next for program info. Do other boxes give more info e.g for the next 12 hours or more.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
this indeed varies from box to box. The Echostar3000 for example can display 14 days' worth. Their new DVR7000 can display 4 weeks in the future as well as the previous two weeks. But this all relies on the provider transmitting the information in the first place. Fact is, most large providers in Europe deliberately send non-standard EPG info that only their own boxes/software can interpret - Sky and Canal+ being two prime culprits. Canal+NL even refuses to send the now/next info on their Mediaguard-encrypted channels, and shamefully mislead the public by saying it's not technically feasible (it is of course, and in fact the very same company in France manages it just fine...).
2old