Dodgy Satellite Dealers

Stevie C

Reaction score
It has been reported today (10th March) that Councillor Ian Fletcher was appearing in Macclesfield Magistrates Court to appear on charges of handling stolen Sky Digital Recievers which is his primary business trading as D&C Satellites at 61 Buxton road, Disley, Stockport. *******************************************************************************************************************************************************************Admin Edit

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Has there been an outcome to this case Stevie C? If there hasn't, he is innocent until found guilty and your post should reflect this.

Please could you provide the source of any information, we must be very carefull that we as a forum are not libelling someone.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That is totally different from what the thread starter has stated, they were selling pirate cards with normal receivers, nothing to do with Sky. Stevie C obviously had or has an axe to grind, as he spammed this post all over the forum (now Removed).

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Hes been in court twice on the same day ?

Naughty man

BIGDISH

Reaction score
My Location
Vienna, Austria
Rolfw, I think you should kill that thread completely. I have no idea who the person in question is but statements like "*************************************************", and "***********************************************************" may not actually be wholly correct.

While technically this Stevie_C is not an employee of the forum an analogy might be say: an independent reporter getting something published in the Mirror. I think at the end of the day Clifford would be held responsible and sued but would take the loss and offset it against publicity. Can satellites.co.uk afford that?

Just my opinion...

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, meant to do that yesterday, but got sidetracked, thanks for the reminder Bigdish. :)

And in case anyone is wondering why Steve C is banned, it is not for making the post, (I would normally just edit and remind the member that all of these type of posts need to be based on fact not opinion), it is because he took it upon himself to cut and paste the post and spam the forum.