does any one no what channels...

Irish-mad

Reaction score
My Location
Midlands,Rep Of Ireland
I Have Just Bought a satellite receiver from lidl.(comag sl55)and 1 80cm dish.dose any one no what channels pick up fta premiership footy and scotish.thanks

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
i think you'll only get highlights on free to air m8 check out satfootball.com to see uptodate listings

Irish-mad

Reaction score
My Location
Midlands,Rep Of Ireland
Thanks VERRY Much.Do You No What card you can buy for fotty

greg-h

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 meter dish
60 cm dish-sky
applo analouge reciver
grundig digital reciver
thinking of buying technomate 5000ci or
manathan plaza 300-ir
My Location
cork county ireland
hi the coolmag reciver is only free to air to recive premier ship football you shall have to buy a new reciver with 2ci slots and emeded cam eg tecnomate 5500ci is an excellent reciver .then you should buy a art card you will then be able to get football i live in cork and have excellent reception with an 80 cm dish but further north you might have to buy a one meter dish

RayL

Reaction score
greg higgins said:
hi the coolmag reciver is only free to air to recive premier ship football you shall have to buy a new reciver with 2ci slots and emeded cam eg tecnomate 5500ci is an excellent reciver .then you should buy a art card you will then be able to get football i live in cork and have excellent reception with an 80 cm dish but further north you might have to buy a one meter dish
If get a similar set up in Reading (England) , can I pick up the Premiership Live (English)?Any help appreciated
I am getting really cheesed off. My son has moved to Spain where he watches Chelsea's games live on Saturday afternoon while I only get to listen to them if I don't have a ticket for the game.
I have been recommended toget a patched Fortec receiver.

l

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Read through the forums guys. There is a solution for the Comag SL55 (some say it's OK, others have reservations) and many solutions for your football problems.

There are some very quick, cheap and easy solutions. Most don't require cards, but there are two very good value for money packages out there if that's the way you want to go. Check out https://www.qcleisure.net/catalog/index.phphttp://www.qcleisure.co.uk as AN EXAMPLE supplier. DIGIT ALB and Art cards are the ones to go for.

Also use the search function on the forum. Very powerful.
I haven't missed a Chelsea game all year. ;)