does anyone one knows whats happening with this ??

rob70

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eutelsat at 13 degree east and astra at 28.2.
My Location
uk
Hi Guys , am questioning FilmOn.com to watch free uk channels (well,.. only some of them). I ve tried to use it lately but for the uk terrestrial channels it appears to be scrambled and there is a pop up box that say that they are negotiating terms and they hope to resume live streaming very soon .
does anyone know whats going on with this??
also can anyone suggest any other live tv streaming website to watch uk channels online that has no geo restrictions, whilst out of the uk??
thanks all!!!!

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
you could try using a proxy server to hide your ip and location thus removing the geo limitations but they dont all work. Suggest you google it. Lots of people are tring to overcome the geographic limitations this way Hulu beinjg a good example of this where european visitors were trying to watch usa tv streaming from there website but were restricted from doing it due to there location. Using hotspot shield worked for a while but now Hulu detects proxy servers, a private subscription proxy might work but no guarantees. problems finding trhe right proxys that work and put you in the right location to start with, you can check its showing correct just by googling ip lookup and checking your ip on one of these sites. Hope this helps.