Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Wednesday, BBC1, 9pm

THE tasks are harder, the candidates hungrier, and the boss is tougher than ever, yes, award-winning series The Apprentice is back.

The show returns to challenge 16 aspiring tycoons trying their luck at securing the job of a lifetime with no-nonsense boss and self-made millionaire, Sir Alan Sugar .

In their first boardroom meeting Sir Alan makes sure that the candidates understand exactly what is in store for them over the next 12 weeks.

"This is a business boot camp.Mary Poppins I am not," he warns the candidates. "I'm not going to hold your hand. I'm not going to tell you what to do. You are on your own two feet."

To win, the candidates will have to prove their mettle in a series of gruelling business tasks, and Sir Alan has a surprise in store.

"Business starts now," he tells them.

They may be suited and booted for the boardroom, but Sir Alan wants them to get stuck in by sending them out on their first task immediately.

Each team is given two van loads of fresh fish and told to flog it all before their boardroom deadline that evening.Welcome back Sir Alan!

Source: dailyrecord

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Good, it's on Wednesdays.

I just hope there are similar numbers of incompetents on the show as the last series.

(sausages cooking on a portable burner really impressed the French, and Sir Alan )

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
And selling makro cheese to the French :-rofl2 classic stuff... I did hear where one of the contestants is a satellite installer.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
and, the first incompetent (out of ten or so) gets the chop.

Raef however looks as slippery as Jimmy Carr after a dip in vaseline