Dorcel TV - Thread

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Hi I am launching the Dorcel TV Thread. So talk Dorcel TV here only please.
This official website of the channel is
http://www.dorceltv.com/

Dear Dorcel TV subscribers please give your reviews of the channel here and all the additional programming you might have seen on the channel. I hear the bitrate and picture quality is superb for a hardcore mature content channel.

My card is on order so I am looking forward to some for feedback for those who have seen the channel for a good few weeks if not months.

Are the films dubbed on the channel or audio is in its original sound track?

I hope all your generous feed back will make this Dorcel TV Thread no1 on the net.

Cheers

Shahid

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well Shahid, here is your first bit of feedback go on give us a clue what frequency is it? what satellite is it? what is so special about it? etc, you start a thread and expect everyone to know all about it eh that's clever :-NoooHumping

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
I all Dorcel TV potential subscribers. All i can say after a week since viewing since the card arrived I give it a big thumbs up. Firstly it is not 4hrs its actually 24/7 this Dorcel TV. It carrrys audio of its films in 3 selectable audio transmissions for you to choose. English , French and German. All films coming on can be seen in the EPG as you know some channels do not show a EPG listing. This card is a bargain at £60. Dont expect too much from the other channels which come with the card the INXWORLD cahnnels. They are taky and cheap. This is card is superb.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Frequencies are Hotbird 7A & Astra 1H

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=dorcel&standard=All

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I am not a fan of Dorcel movies. I watched a a few but I didn't like them. I am not mature content, but the men were fat and hairy, with donkey's <coughs>! O-zzz .

The women were slightly better looking but they looked like they were there just to collect their pay cheque and leave.

I know most of them do that anyway, but they LOOKED like they were doing "it" for that reason. :-rofl2

Mikeeey

Reaction score
I've had a Dorcel card for a couple of weeks now, and I'm pretty impressed.
You still get some films of dubious picture quality , like watching through tracing paper, but generally the quality is superb (as good as Spice).
Well worth the money.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Mikeeey said:
You still get some films of dubious picture quality , like watching through tracing paper

A (second) bit of elbow grease on the screen ?