doudle box

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
That is good a double box so U cant get found out, great times are a head of us, thats great.my be we an manage to un marry the card. Wonderfull"

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
my wonderfull freinds is every one in there bed, with to much drink

well Y not

mikeey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No mikeey, just sat here in the background, trying to work out what a doudle box is. ;)

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf i mean a splitter between the 2 boxes,for the boxes,so you cant get found out.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ahhh, you're talking about cable hacks, unfortunately i know nothing about the cable situation.....Didn't think they had cable up in the mountains. ;)

Best information on this is on Modshack or Digital forums.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
LOL, they do for ski lifts Rolf. I thought you of all people would have known that.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, didn't think of that application Jimbo. :) Sure it's not NTL or Telewest though. :)

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf on my travels some of the guys where asking how to go about to get all the channels,i just told them U need 2 boxes and cards married tto each box,and a spliter for the signal to each box,so they would not find you out.I hope that is right because my pals i meet in Edinburgh are going to try it. Yes we have cable up in the mountings,how else can we get up to the top, with donkeys maybe ha ha.well have a nice day Rolf and Jimbo i take it you guys swim to your work we have to ski

regards mikeey.

ps excuse my spelling sometimes. plus i was asking how do you manage to set your sat on hispasat the easy way,i have tried a couple of times Rolf and cant manage it yet.can you please help me Rolf.

2 regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Mikeey, setting for hispasat should not be too time consuming, shame that there are no analogue channels to tune to, that would make life easier.

I use a meter, but it should be OK with your receiver, just make sure that you ahave a transponder frequency that is receivable with your dish.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf thanks i will give it a try again and i will follow in what you said.

thanks Rolf.

mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The other point to remember, if you can easily find Astra 28.2 E and you pole is straight, 30W is at close to the same elevation, so simply swining the dish round should do it.