dr hd f15 now updated new model called d15

Manikm909

Small'ish Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.8M on Edision MIO 4K & GTMEDIA Combo, and CM1.2M on Octagon SF8008
My Location
Kent, UK
I have a TM-5402 M1 and an F15 and there is nothing between them in signal sensitivity. However when it comes to clearing pictures each one clears pictures that the other one does not even though they both scanned them in OK.

Its just my personal opinion but I think the F15 is overrated, it is half decent, but it is not an absolutely fantastic receiver. My F15 is for sale in the classifieds if anyone wants to buy it, that's how much I think of it, its just another receiver that I wish I had not bothered buying.

Rgds
you've changed your tune! :) :) :) - hang on, what year is it.

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
you've changed your tune! :) :) :) - hang on, what year is it.

I have had 8 years to realise how good the F15 is, you would not see me selling one nowadays.
The TM5402 (M1) was good, it lacked dB readouts of signal levels and would not display signal levels that were below a lock level but it did have a good tuner.

Manikm909

Small'ish Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.8M on Edision MIO 4K & GTMEDIA Combo, and CM1.2M on Octagon SF8008
My Location
Kent, UK
Lol . Made me laugh when I was looking for reviews of it and found that

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Lol . Made me laugh when I was looking for reviews of it and found that

I am pleased that I provided some amusement value.
Back in those days I was a clueless pup, complete novice at this satellite DX malarky and thought that C-Band was the sphere of the real clued up top men.

And yes, before anyone chips in....

John

Enthusiast.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Elite 2.2 PF - CM1.8 - CM1.2 - Gibertini 1.25.
Ku - Ka -C & Ext C.
PC cards-TM5402 receivers.
Promax FSM.
My Location
North Nottinghamshire.
Back in those days I was a clueless pup, complete novice at this satellite DX malarky and thought that C-Band was the sphere of the real clued up top men.

>thought that C-Band was the sphere of the real clued up top men.< ........ some of them are MB lol,

Manikm909

Small'ish Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kent, UK

you are far too humble my satellite geek chum! you are very well respected on this forum and i for one look up to you sir.