Dragon and Conax

Gladiator8387

Reaction score
My Location
CypRuS
+I have three questions before purchasing a dragon cam..

1) Can i open the channels on 1west which use conax encrpytion with just dragon cam..and without titanium card?.. or is titanium neccesary..?

2) Can i program dragon cam with cas interface 1?

3) Whats the price of this cam?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't know about the price, you'll have to have a punt around for that, but it can at the moment open 1W channels, it comes with its own loader card, you will also need a phoenix programmer.

Gladiator8387

Reaction score
My Location
CypRuS
rolfw said:
Don't know about the price, you'll have to have a punt around for that, but it can at the moment open 1W channels, it comes with its own loader card, you will also need a phoenix programmer.
I have cas interface, and magic cam loaded with mrv files.. is it better to buy dragon cam.. or just a tit card and a card programmer?

Cheaper? Better Quality?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I wouldn't personally opt for the Dragon CAM if you already have a Matrix rev CAM, I would go the card and programmer route. Problem is that the whole scene is in a state of flux and what works today, may not tomorrow.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The lates Dragon software should work without cards.

Reaction score
Yeah thanks, I found another huge forum with great support.

Bah I bought a Fun6 for nothing. :)

miki1

Reaction score
i have loaded dragon with 2.31 predator anf conax wont work

loftyj

Reaction score
Boss at Conex has invented new game to be played by members of his encryption staff, and played at least once per day. Its called lets have fun and spin the bottle. Has 9 segment, 4 Change key, 4 Change key and codes, 1 Leave encryption untill result of next game is played. Winner the one who lands on leave encryption. No need for brain work to think up new keys and enter for download for cards.