Dragon and Hotbird

dodgymonkey

Reaction score
anybody help please.

i have a triax receiver and am using a dragon cam with a prussian galaxy5 card. for the past two months i have been tuned into thor trying to watch the soccer. but as soon as you update your card the channels scramble in a matter of days.

i was advised that i need to tune into hotbird, which i did(had to get the ladders out as my dish is not motorized). found hotbird, nice clear picture and then tried updating to predetor 3.04, and channels are scrambled and now two weeks later having tried everthing my channels are still scrambled.

please anyone got any advice.

do i need a different card?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Which channels are you after? The Sky Italia Sports services changed their encryption a few weeks ago, and are no longer available. Details of other channels still on can be found in our dedicated dragon section.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
multivission 8 and tps star are best for prem football on hotbird it is in french though

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
are you sure you have the latest pred 3.04 version?

dodgymonkey

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
Which channels are you after? The Sky Italia Sports services changed their encryption a few weeks ago, and are no longer available. Details of other channels still on can be found in our dedicated dragon section.
i'am just trying to get any hotbird channel on at the moment. loaded pred 3.04 last night and still get scrambbled channels. fpv channels are working. do i need conex?

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
go to dragonmodule .com for the latest files and if you still get a scrambled sign delete all of your channel list and then reload it as some of them change frequencies you'll get there soon

dodgymonkey

Reaction score
wolfav said:
go to dragonmodule .com for the latest files and if you still get a scrambled sign delete all of your channel list and then reload it as some of them change frequencies you'll get there soon
thanks for your help everyone, i will keep trying