cenizas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaonKSC-570 2CI
Pana TU-DSB30
1.9m+1.2m motor
My Location
Valencia, Spain
same problem a s sonic-attack xept with ksc 570+drag4.1. tried many diff firms with receiver but always the same. fta but no ftv. sooooo grateful for any ideas, you´d save me from the nuthouse.

darkcyde

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technisat Skystar 1 /w CI, Dragon Cam 3.02 + Predadtor 3.20
My Location
Kent, UK
Was there any solution to sonic-attack's problem??

I've just purchased a Technisat Skystar 1 with CI, and a Dragon Cam 3.02, with Predator 3.20 - I have exactly the same problem. I can view FTA channels, but subscription channels just give me a black screen.

In the Dragon card, I have given it the box serial, it recognises it as an NDS card, but it reports that it is not decoding.

Any help would be very much appriciated, as it's looks like I've just wasted £150!

Thanks,

dc

Bacon2002

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various,
AMD 64 3.2, X850PCIE
My Location
London
Hi,

I have the same problem, I have a Twinhan Sat CI with a Dragon Cam and up to date sly card.

FTA channels work fine but sly pay channels do not decrypt, I get an error box saying "failed to play the programme".

When I originally set this up it did decode some of the pay channels but not anymore.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,

darkcyde

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kent, UK
I've been told that it's a problem with v3.02 Dragon CAMs, therefore the firmware needs to be reverted to v3.01.

What version CAM do you have? If you also have a v3.02, then we may be onto something. If you have a v3.01, then we're back to square one.

At present, I don't have the hardware to reprogram the firmware, but I am sorting something out. If you have the ability to roll-back to v3.01, can you try it and let me know the result?

Thanks,

dc

Bacon2002

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various,
AMD 64 3.2, X850PCIE
My Location
London
Hi,

That makes sense as I'm sure it worked before I upgraded the firmware it seemed to work however I had to upgrade my dish also so I could not check it properly.

I will give it a go but I have a Rev 4.1 Dragon cam and I am using the Predator 320 firmware.

I have a card programmer (Dynamite).

Where would I get Version 3.01 firmware and what do I have to do?

Cheers,

David

maiden30403

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55
80cm Dish
0,3dB LNB
My Location
Dublin, Ireland
Is there any way I could duplicate my s*y card and have one in my dragon and one in my s*y box?

darkcyde

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kent, UK
To be honest, I'm not sure myself as I'm quite new to this. I believe you need a Smartcard programmer, along with the Loader Card that should have come with the CAM.

As for where to get the firmware, I'm at a loss. I've been searching without much luck at the moment - I'll keep trying and let you know.

dc

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
No it's not possible and duplicating sky cards is not something we condone on this forum.

mondeo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
atsat 9500with pvr motorised 1m dish dragon cam
My Location
midlands
onentity said:
dragonmodule.com
Off-line for a while? or has it moved?

New url I have the same problem

Mickha

Super Moderator