Jonsa 1.80m dish,
3.40m mesh dish,
dreambox7020SI,
relook400S,
HUMAX, dream 500hd
90CM DISH,
My Location
AMMAN-JORDAN
Yes, I did copy this from another form due to its importance, I am note sure if anyone has tried their Sky Card with Drago, please let us know if its true, thx

Predator 3.11

Programming:
See "howto.txt" for instructions

About this version:
For Dragon Module.

Emulation for irde*o, Nagra, Viaccess, Viaccess2, Seca and Conax , with keyeditor
(check out the "Debug" option in the menu).
Nagra AU

New:
Support for ORIGINAL NDS cards for UK Sky Digital added.

Important: in order for the NDS premium channels to work you
need to (apart form subscribing that is..):
-Tell your Dragon the serial number of the original Sky box your card is married to.
You can find this 10-digit number in the menu of your original Sky box,
services->system setup->system details.
You need the SERIAL NUMBER (and NOT the viewing card number!)

Now go to the menu of you Dragon, settings->NDS Box serial.
Here, enter the 10 digit serial number including any leading zeroes.
If your NDS card was already inserted into the Dragon, remove and
re-insert it after changing the Box Serial.
Now you're all set!

Failure to set the box serial will result in movie channels and other premium channels not
opening.

Always check files with DCP first! Do not load files that did not come with
predator.IDs included!!

From this version on, the file "predator.ID" will be included. This file is
for use with the excellent "dcp" software from TuxInBox, and allows you to
check authentic firmware.

N.B.

spartans

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 1.1mtr cryptic H-H Technomate 6900 technomate 6900super TM9100(UR18 image) eagle (v5 image)
My Location
north east england
Working ok (what use is it ???)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Quite a lot of use if you only wish to run one receiver, want to use a non-Sky PVR, need every piece of tuner sensitivity/selectivity you can get to pull in some of the Sky channels, or perhaps would like to use a receiver capable of driving a motor or DiseqC switch. :) :-bunny

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
So quite a lot then?!?!? O-Ha

spartans

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 1.1mtr cryptic H-H Technomate 6900 technomate 6900super TM9100(UR18 image) eagle (v5 image)
My Location
north east england
thank you (only tested 5 mins SM2 )

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
No, only valid cards.

spartans

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
north east england
will not work with old cards (sports will only unlock certain freqs ie ss1 12148H 27500 ok)

spartans

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
north east england
Can i ask this question here how do i use dragon cam checker ?

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
powel000 said:
Yes, I did copy this from another form due to its importance, I am note sure if anyone has tried their Sky Card with Drago, please let us know if its true, thx

Predator 3.11

Programming:
See "howto.txt" for instructions

About this version:
For Dragon Module.

Emulation for irde*o, Nagra, Viaccess, Viaccess2, S*ca and Conax , with keyeditor
(check out the "Debug" option in the menu).
Nagra AU

New:
Support for ORIGINAL NDS cards for UK Sky Digital added.

Important: in order for the NDS premium channels to work you
need to (apart form subscribing that is..):
-Tell your Dragon the serial number of the original Sky box your card is married to.
You can find this 10-digit number in the menu of your original Sky box,
services->system setup->system details.
You need the SERIAL NUMBER (and NOT the viewing card number!)

Now go to the menu of you Dragon, settings->NDS Box serial.
Here, enter the 10 digit serial number including any leading zeroes.
If your NDS card was already inserted into the Dragon, remove and
re-insert it after changing the Box Serial.
Now you're all set!

Failure to set the box serial will result in movie channels and other premium channels not
opening.

Always check files with DCP first! Do not load files that did not come with
predator.IDs included!!

From this version on, the file "predator.ID" will be included. This file is
for use with the excellent "dcp" software from TuxInBox, and allows you to
check authentic firmware.

N.B.
so let me get this right,
I have sly in the front room which I pay vast amounts of money for every month, if I use my dragon with 3.11 all i need is my sky (pace) box number??
so I could use my echostar in the back room to view my sly subscription package whithout my sly card in the echostar, therefore still watching sly in the front room with my pace box and sly card?? is that right??

Grayarea

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Newport, Co Mayo
mrminibus said:
so let me get this right,
I have sly in the front room which I pay vast amounts of money for every month, if I use my dragon with 3.11 all i need is my sky (pace) box number??
so I could use my echostar in the back room to view my sly subscription package whithout my sly card in the echostar, therefore still watching sly in the front room with my pace box and sly card?? is that right??

No, You can only watch when the card is in the dragon cam. When you remove it the channels stop decrypting, just like your sky digibox.

Works in my technomate 5500cip :)

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
I've not used my original Sky card for a while. This is the last one issued with the yellow house on. Before I sold the digibox I'd been able to view ITV, CH4 & CH5. This was following the cancellation of the last offer Sky made me. I've updated my Dragon to 3.11 and placed the Sky card inside. Left the receiver switched on for a few hours yesterday but still no picture on those FTV channels. My understanding was that once you had cancelled a contract with Sky the card should still enable the veiwing of the other 3 main terrestrial channels. I know the cards can take a little while to kick-in if not used for a while. Having gone to the settings menu on my Finepass, it says Decrypting ok yet no picture as yet. I dont have the original box serial but then this is only relevant to premium channels. My question then is, can I expect to get those other three channels? If I could then I'd finally be able to use the receiver for recording all the 5 main channels instead of reverting back to the VCR now and again. Thanks.

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
Oh well just thought I'd report back that my Sky card has thus far not reactivated itself. Either Sky killed off any cards with a lapsed subscription or it just dont work for some other reason. Shame... Don't suppose anyone else managed to kick their original sky card into life using the Dragon Cam?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
whatpassword said:
Oh well just thought I'd report back that my Sky card has thus far not reactivated itself. Either Sky killed off any cards with a lapsed subscription or it just dont work for some other reason. Shame... Don't suppose anyone else managed to kick their original sky card into life using the Dragon Cam?

You might need to put it back into a digibox for upgrade/reactivation and then put it back into dragon. So maybe one of your friends would let you do this. My card was left out for 3mts and still worked when I put it back into digibox.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
john_graydon said:
You might need to put it back into a digibox for upgrade/reactivation and then put it back into dragon. So maybe one of your friends would let you do this. My card was left out for 3mts and still worked when I put it back into digibox.
Hi folks, been out of town a while and nice to see the regular names. I'm as Ok as Kylie Mynogue's dad is, if not a bit better, being further down the line. I'd like to know what the f***k is being got into young women that makes so many of them develop a dangerous disease. It is something that modern civilisation is doing and it isn't their fault. Enough, no sympathies please, she has to belive she is cured, that's part of the psycho. And I am off topic.
Anyway, my big dishes are out of line, easily fixed and I shall soon be trying my two cards in the Dragon. I have a full S*y and a FTA card. I shall try the 2nd one first.
Is there any chance the card can be written to via the Dragon -- are S*y that Sly?
I already use dreambox with a minidish I/P so I can record e.g. the Who episodes onto hdd and then to DVD. I feel good that not a penny to get me this facility went to S*y. With a dreambox working on full S*y, I shall be chuffed.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I've heard of no ill-effects of leaving your sly card in your Dreambox. They should auto-update (i.e. normal mode of operation) correctly, but there are variations of NewcamD which even stop this happening if you so chose - and IIRC (Via the latest SDT image).

O.K. no sympathy, but I'll think positively for you too. :-righton

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
My ex-subscriber sly card never did bounce back to life and enable the viewing of ITV, CH4 & five. At least not in my Finepass receiver. I tried calling Sly but they gave the story the card was dead unless part of a package. I suggested that this should not be the case as it probably had missed an update and that if they re-sent the signal It would burst back into life again enabling the above channels. Still the C/S rep insisted this was not the case. Never told them I had card in a dragon cam.
Anyway I have gone and purchased a FreeSat card for £20. I was provided with a number to phone and an activation number I must provide on receipt of the card. My concern is if they ask for a box serial number. I've a non-sly receiver and dragon cam however with the latest dragon firmware there is a NDS box key displayed in settings. Don't think this number is related to my box but could I use it if asked? If at the end of the day this does not work I can apparently return card within 7 days for a full refund. Thanks.

vipykat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar
hi
I am having echostar 5020 and dragon cam with predator v3.12 with original sky subscription card,but I am unable to search all sky channels no premium channels can be found . If there is any solution for my problem please help it will be a great help

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to enter the digibox serial number into the dragon CAM, then it should see the premium channels

vipykat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar
I know that to enter serial number of sky digibox but before I must tune the channels but I get only sky box office or few info channels not all the premium channels I think something wrong with my receiver any advice will be apreciated and many thanks for the quick reply

thx