My Satellite Setup
Fracarro 1 Metre Dish
Dark Gold Lnb 0.1
Superior Dark Motor
Super Darkbox HD Rev 2008 Combo
Cable CT-100
My Location
Liverpool
:confused I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with the following.

I have the dragon cam+ Prussion5/Fun7/loader card together with the dynamite programmer v2.6 software, just installed Predator 2.23 together with keys, reciever is the Technomate 5500 cip Plus.

My question is in two parts,

(1) How do i load the DCP09 onto the Fun7 card, can it be added on or would i have to clean the new version of predator off, if so can somebody give me step by step instructions how to put the DCP09 into the Predator.dra would i have create a folder and give it a name, ie a name that dynamite would load both files.

(2) I have seen on one of the forums Fun 6 in 1 mr Softcam key, has been tested with dragon Predator 2.20, would i be able to use this with the above.

pacman42

Reaction score
foden said:

(1) How do i load the DCP09 onto the Fun7 card, can it be added on or would i have to clean the new version of predator off, if so can somebody give me step by step instructions how to put the DCP09 into the Predator.dra would i have create a folder and give it a name, ie a name that dynamite would load both files.

OK, DCP09 is a program to update your dragon loader card software.
It programs the predator software on your card.

(2) I have seen on one of the forums Fun 6 in 1 mr Softcam key, has been tested with dragon Predator 2.20, would i be able to use this with the above.

Yes, you can import a softcam key to update codes for the predator software in between predator updates like between v2.20 and the latest 2.24
The best thing to do is open up DCP(double click on dcp.exe) and have a play with it. It seems a bit daunting at first, but the penny should drop on what to do with it (it did with me). At the bottom left corner click on the red tick, and then about half way up the left side theres "dragonpatcher homepage and predator firmware. click on these and it will take you to relavent websites that should be of help to you.

foden

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fracarro 1 Metre Dish
Dark Gold Lnb 0.1
Superior Dark Motor
Cable CT-100
My Location
Liverpool
pacman42 said:
foden said:

OK, DCP09 is a program to update your dragon loader card software.
It programs the predator software on your card.

Yes, you can import a softcam key to update codes for the predator software in between predator updates like between v2.20 and the latest 2.24
The best thing to do is open up DCP(double click on dcp.exe) and have a play with it. It seems a bit daunting at first, but the penny should drop on what to do with it (it did with me). At the bottom left corner click on the red tick, and then about half way up the left side theres "dragonpatcher homepage and predator firmware. click on these and it will take you to relavent websites that should be of help to you.
Thank's for reply Pacman42, i will give it a try.

dvdjn

Reaction score
foden said:

I have the dragon cam+ Prussion5/Fun7/loader card together with the dynamite programmer v2.6 software, just installed Predator 2.23 together with keys, reciever is the Technomate 5500 cip Plus.

where can i download dcp09 to patch dragon

foden

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fracarro 1 Metre Dish
Dark Gold Lnb 0.1
Superior Dark Motor
Cable CT-100
My Location
Liverpool