dragon cam files

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
can anybody let me know what are bin files for the dragon cam. i have followed the text book process of downloading the predator 234 form the site and programming the card with an infinity usb programmer and loading the cam into my manhattan plaza 3300ci. the program downloaded from the site are zipped and when they open come up with dra files and bin files. text book suggests that the dra files are to be loaded which i have done successfully. however i am curious to know what are the bin files and what atre they used for. could the bin files also be programmed into the card and if so what additional features do they provide if they could be programmed into the card along with the dra files.
thanks

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
as far as i know (could be wrong) the bin files are for use when using a funcard 7 to load the cam.

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
thanks rob43
having read your comments i have gone through the how to txt fiile on the predator 234 zip. it appears there are two ways of programming the card. one method is to use the infinty usb programmer in the infinity mode and load the fun7 loader card with the dra files using the com port.

alternative fun card method is using a suitable program, program the flash of the fun7 card with fun7ldr.hex and program the eeprom with the predatorxxx.bin as it states on the how to txt file.

i have succesfully done it on the first method. i am unable to understand the second method. if it makes sense to you i wouldnt mind a bit of elaboration of the fun card method just to add a little more knowledge to my newly found hobby
cheers