Dragon Cam Help!

robxuk

Reaction score
going to purchase a dragon cam, but new to the satellite thing. basically once i get a dragon cam what do i use to update the cam for it to work with various channels? and also do you have to programme the loader u get with it or the actual cam? it is all very confusing to me!!! can anyone help!!!

cheers

robert

loftyj

Reaction score
Dragon Cam should Arrive with Dragon Loader card
You will also require a programmer Like Dynamite, I think is best one for Dragon
Software and drivers for the programmer
Software to load to Dragon loader card. Predator open's most channels that can be opened
Loader card, placed in cam and cam then inisiated to reciver.

Remember that the hoby of Sat channel chaseing is in a state of flux and no one knows what channels will be open tomorrow let alone in the months to come.
If you go this way I or other members of the forum will tell you where to get software you require

*rolfw
Sorry rolfw did not see post untill I posted this

robxuk

Reaction score
the loader card that comes with the dragon cam... ca you ovewrite and erase files once uve loaded say predetor on it?...

rob.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, the loader card is re-programmable, use it as many times as you like to update the Dragon. :)

* Loftyj. No problem mate, the more information the merrier.

robxuk

Reaction score
sounds good,

well in that case... can you pick up tv1000 on sirrus using the dragon, if not what cam do u need??

cheers, rob

loftyj

Reaction score
*rubxuk
Nope there are a few FTA channels on Sirrus, but the bulk like TV1000 are encrypted in
NDS same as SKY not yet cracked.

loftyj

Reaction score
robxuk said:
the loader card that comes with the dragon cam... ca you ovewrite and erase files once uve loaded say predetor on it?...

rob.
As rolfw says no problem reloading loader card did mine this afternoon with Predator and new Conax keys, I spent 14 minuts from getting Dynamite out of box, downloading and unzipping file, to reloading cam and watching channels on Conax.