Dragon Cam???? how to??

someuser

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

Just bought a dragon cam with the card preloader..

am tuned on to hotbird.. what do i do to programme it..??

Is there an extra devices I need to buy ??

Plz explain in idiotic form..

many thnx.. much apprciated..

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
do you have a card write eg infinity and what loadercard do you have dragon loader or fun7

someuser

Reaction score
Thnx wolfav for ur quick respose..

I have the following:

CAM: Dragon Module : Firecrypt
Card: *Fun7 Dragon Loader Card

thats it...

What else do i need and if u dont mind where from and how to??

thanx mate.. awaiting ur reply

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
you need to buy a card programmer compatable with a fun card 7 i use an infinity pheonix but as long as it writes to a fun7 it dosnt matter when youve got one just get the latest dragon files load them on the card put card and cam into the reciever and turn on goto menu and goto dragon and follow procedure and yes the latest files are opening a lot of channels at the moment on hotbird

someuser

Reaction score
thanx wolfav..

last request.. where can i get this infinity pheonix and if i find it on the web whats the reasonable price for it?? and regarding the software and files are they free or need to buy them as well.. or should i say long live the internet ;)

thnx ever so much

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
infinity pheonix is around 50 uk pounds there are cheaper programers like the smartmouse or elvis but before buying make sure the will load a fun card 7 if you do buy a infinity you may have to update the program at wbelectronics which is easy and atleast the support for the programmer is there! as for the files checkout sat-keys.org and go into the cam section look under dragon and click on the latest file to down load (free of corse) when you unzip the file just click on the readme which will normaly tell you how to load card if not just ask !!!

good luck
icon14.gif

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
sorry u can buy a programmer from most sat retailers

someuser

Reaction score
thanx a bunch mate..

if i was nobel i would have granted u a prize :):)

thanx for the info.. viva la wolfav

someuser

Reaction score
sorry mate. another quick .. i got a free Xplus Tv access card.. can that be programmed as well thru infinity??

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
sounds like a mature content card do a search in google and see what you can find

someuser

Reaction score
mature content.. we dont want that do we?.. thnx anyway.. i it came free with the package.. i'll just stick with dragon for now.. thanx wolfav anyway.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
You won't be able to program the freeXTV card someuser. Certainly worth programming dragon cam though. Take a look here if you like. http://www.adteknik.se/