Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
new to satellite tv
systemsechostar 8082ci viacess
80cm motoriased dish
sky fta
My Location
north wales
hi i was just bought a dragon cam v3.02 fire crypt, dynamite programmer,dragon loader card which came x-plus card managed to get it working in the end but could not decode any sports channels and was wondering if i could,using a knot card or any othe type of card would apreciate any help or advice thanks for reading bye :confused

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi robbo2488,
if you've loaded the latest predator 307 firmware into your Dragon then you'll clear Multivision & TPS on hotbird 13E, up uintil today you would have had Canal+ Deporte 1, 2 & 3, and Golf+ on Astra 19.2E, but we have known for some time that these channels are changing. There are other channels available, on different satellites, depending what you are after.
Best wishes
Mickha

robbo2488

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
new to satellite tv
80cm motoriased dish
sky fta
My Location
north wales
:confused hi thanks for the advice trying to load 3.07 onto loader card then it says it has loaded on dynamite programmer but when i put into satellite box with dragon cam says loader card doen't contain valid image is thyere a problem with the loader card or am i doing something wrong is the a way to check if the card is faulty would apreciat any help thanks
robbo2488 :confused

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi robbo2488,
what type of loader card do you have, does it have Fun 7 written on it? Both are loaded differently, as explained in the howto.txt file in the Predator 307 folder:
You need:
-Smartmouse compatible card programmer
-The dragonload.exe program
-Connect the card programmer to com1 or com2, make sure the programmer is in 6 MHz mode
-Execute "dragonload.exe"
-By pressing the "Settings" button, you can change from com1 to com2
-Press "Connect"
-In the file open dialog that appears, select the firmware you want to load.
-The card will now be loaded.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD
For this method, you need a FUN7 card
Using a suitable program, program the FLASH of the FUN7 card with FUN7LDR.HEX,
and program the EEPROM with predator2XX.bin. Make sure the program you use handle the large eeprom size of the fun7 card correctly!
END alternative method
Insert the programmed card into the Dragon module. Insert this into a receiver
and turn on the receiver. make sure you are tuned to an FTA channel.
Go to the Common interface menu on the receiver, and select the "Dragon Loader" module.
In the next menu, select "yes, Load module".
Now a menu appears indicating that loading is in progress. To see the actual porgress percentage,
select "refresh". There is no auto-refresh because some receivers had problems with that....
When loading is complete, a menu appears saying "Loading successful". REMOVE the loader
card from the module, and switch off and turn back on the receiver.
If your loader card is damaged there are some files available that might repair it, but we need to know which type of card you have.
Best wishes
Mickha

Billo

Reaction score
My Location
Bedfordshire
Mickha said:
Hi robbo2488,
what type of loader card do you have, does it have Fun 7 written on it? Both are loaded differently, as explained in the howto.txt file in the Predator 307 folder:
You need:
-Smartmouse compatible card programmer
-The dragonload.exe program
-Connect the card programmer to com1 or com2, make sure the programmer is in 6 MHz mode
-Execute "dragonload.exe"
-By pressing the "Settings" button, you can change from com1 to com2
-Press "Connect"
-In the file open dialog that appears, select the firmware you want to load.
-The card will now be loaded.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD
For this method, you need a FUN7 card
Using a suitable program, program the FLASH of the FUN7 card with FUN7LDR.HEX,
and program the EEPROM with predator2XX.bin. Make sure the program you use handle the large eeprom size of the fun7 card correctly!
END alternative method
Insert the programmed card into the Dragon module. Insert this into a receiver
and turn on the receiver. make sure you are tuned to an FTA channel.
Go to the Common interface menu on the receiver, and select the "Dragon Loader" module.
In the next menu, select "yes, Load module".
Now a menu appears indicating that loading is in progress. To see the actual porgress percentage,
select "refresh". There is no auto-refresh because some receivers had problems with that....
When loading is complete, a menu appears saying "Loading successful". REMOVE the loader
card from the module, and switch off and turn back on the receiver.
If your loader card is damaged there are some files available that might repair it, but we need to know which type of card you have.
Best wishes
Mickha

Hi Mickha

I olso got the same problem of robbo2488, I use the dragon loader
but I need to say that my cam has been upgradet few times olready without problems excpt this time with 307 version the soft ware was downloadet from
sat-key any suggestion?

thanks in adwance

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi Billo,
it sounds like a problem with your loader card, but there are utilities that can repair your card. Try some of the software here:
_http://www.ucassupport.nl/dragonsupport/english/Software.htm

You can find more loader repair software on the internet, or at JKF's site.
Best wishes
Mickha

Billo

Reaction score
My Location
Bedfordshire
Mickha said:
Hi Billo,
it sounds like a problem with your loader card, but there are utilities that can repair your card. Try some of the software here:
_http://www.ucassupport.nl/dragonsupport/english/Software.htm

You can find more loader repair software on the internet, or at JKF's site.
Best wishes
Mickha

HI Mickha
and many thanks for the advice especialy for the link above, I fuond the repair software but I did not what program to use to load the file on the card,so I started to brouse, here and there, and endig up on the www.dragonmodule.com
I to download the 3.07 version again,and tryed to reload the cam ,but this time I had the: card succesfully loaded message,so I can only presume that the privius file from other web site was corupted,so at this time the problem is fixed .

again many thanks
Billo

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi Billo,
I'm happy you've got your Dragon working, I have used the files from Sat-key, without any problem, so it might have just been a faulty download or a problem that occurred when writing. Dragonmodule is the home site, but it is always several days late with any updates so you might want to add the above website to your favourites list, for future use.
Best wishes
Mickha

robbo2488

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
new to satellite tv
80cm motoriased dish
sky fta
My Location
north wales
hi got 3.07 working after downloading file again thanks for the help