@SkyCrypt
SHLCrypt
CryptoWorks
Conax
X-in-1 Funcard

hansraj2001

Reaction score
Hello
Concerning the CAM I dont know how does it works. Does it need a smart card ? or what is its purpose ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It emulates the card, like the MR does on Nagra, so all you do is load the new software with the loader card provided with the CAM.

Blatherskite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
rolfw said:
It emulates the card, like the MR does on Nagra, so all you do is load the new software with the loader card provided with the CAM.
Will this cam work in an Echostar AD3000IP reciever? or can anyone recommend which cam I should go for, thanks in advance.

paperman

Reaction score
Hi Rolfw, just before Christmas I purchased a Dragon Cam, Fun 7 card,and Dymanite programmer, I programmed the card with predator 2.34 file, I am really impressed with what I am receiving, Multivision, TPS, Prima files, (Itala) also SKY
CINEMA 1 and 2,(Itala) can anyone tell me what else I possible should be receiving, and the reason I ask,and the reason why I am posting here, is that the Cam keeps going back to scrambled mode, in other words -crashing,especially if I am searching with the remote, I do on occasions get to watch without a problem, but as a rule the fore mentioned happens.What may be the problem? I would appreciate any help,should I reprogramme the Cam?
Rolfw, I am posing this one for you,as you seem to have all the answers.
Paperman

Midland Red

Reaction score
Hi Paperman,I have the same problem as you, sometimes I can get the station like BBC Prime,Then I change to Travel Channel,Later I change back to BBC Prime to find Scrambled Signal.I switch off the Decoder Switch On again,There is BBC Prme again.
Did you have any luck finding a solution? I'd be greatful for your advise,regards Midland Red.

Billo

Reaction score
My Location
Bedfordshire
a.vaccaro said:
si ci sono io!! dimmi tutto
Cari amici questo e un sito inglese per cio tanto agli aministratori non piace vedere i post in diferente lingua,comunque siate i benvenuti questo e' un ottimo sito (english Please)

ehzaz

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam
I have the same problem. Switching to another channel and then back after 10 to 15 seconds seems to help. But I still find it annoying. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds
Ehzaz

tech51

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan ST350 PVR, 120Gb Hd, 80cm dish on Digipower DiSEqC motor, DragonCAM & Loader, Infinity Phoenix on Homebrew PC 2.4 Ghz 512 Mb RAM, 200Gb Hd.
where can I dowload stuff for the Dragon 4.1????????????????

tapfit2004

lula member
Reaction score
Website
livesportsontv.eu
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
fortecstar
sl65
quali tv ir
4 digiboxes
dragon cam