dragon loader card fun 7

peppey

Reaction score
have i got this right,the fun 7 dragon loader card can be programmed on my "elvis" under 24c64 funcard without 6 mhz,and also programmed with dragonloader exe.and 6mhz.also the 6mhz on "elvis" does not power up.
thanks for any info.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
dont know about elvis but infinity dosnt need to be in 6m mode with fun7 just loaded backwards and it works fine

peppey

Reaction score
hello,does that mean load the eeprom file first and then the hex.My "elvis" at the moment gives an error initializing card message.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
does your elvis program a perisian5 or fun7 card if not then check to see if there is an update for it as with the infinity the file is to big for one external eeprom so it is programed in two external eeproms backwards eg starts in eep2 and the rest goes to eep1 but i didnt have the latest files for my proger so it took me some time to work it out hope this helps plus use the bin file not the dra file