Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry71

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a dream box dm800
My Location
Middlesbrough England
Hi I have a dream box dm800 I have always used the same person to carry out my updates and subscription but I can no longer get hold of them anymore can someone help me as I am now without channels

Cheers Garry

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Presumably your problem is you have lost the pay channels you have illegally been decrypting via your contact.

To be honest your best bet is to buy a legitimate subscription of the pay package of your choice (no doubt Sky UK as thats the one everyone asks about) and enjoy guaranteed viewing. You will not get any help in how to defraud them on this forum - we are UK based and most of the staff reside in the UK too. The staff have no desire to be questioned by Sky UK's VERY expensive lawyers just so you can enjoy cheap pay tv

A nonymous

Reaction score
Using a Payserver to obtain your TV service may be cheaper than buying a legitimate subscription but have you considered the legalities of it?

You are stealing the encrypted content and as such you could in theory be prosecuted for doing so. You are not paying Sky for their services, you are obtaining them illegally and as you are paying to do so you are knowingly breaking the laws in this country.

Anyway. If you look at the url below you should get all the help you need there to get your services up and running again in a jiffy :D

http://www.sky.com/shop/

Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.