Dreambox 500 - JTAG Information

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
hi guys, I tried with this name "DreamFlash for Windows v0.1" in google search from last so many days, there are so many sites comes up but no where that file I found.

still I am looking for this file "DreamFlash for Windows v0.1"

Thanks

Well I have managed to download it from the link I provided, so surely you can, I have no means of testing this file so I wont post it up, check the link again and you will find what you need :).
Capture.JPG

tester2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
canada
you guys are great, I am attaching the photo, that file look like this after run it,

I also download from the google, that files after install shows advertisement etc. but there is no real software file which I am looking.

thanks

Attachments

• Dreamflash for Win V0.1.jpg
    Dreamflash for Win V0.1.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 20

tester2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
canada
this file "jtag_windows.exe" I already have it, which is not the one I am looking for.

I am looking for this software "DreamFlash for Windows v0.1"

already many members fix their Boxes from 2008 on this my favourite site by using this software "DreamFlash for Windows v0.1"., which I don't fine it.

from google search I download many file that all are advertisement software install on my PC,

still I am looking for software , which is exactly shows above photo, after click on it.

thanks

battenfan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m pf
My Location
60N 18E
Recheck your cables. My best guess is that DreamFlash is an early version of jtag_windows.exe. I base that assumption on
1. Peeking inside that latter reveals text phrases similar to the screen dumps of the former.
2. the latter used to be a product of, and downloadable from gismo-online.org. You can still find it at their old site at archive.org. There you can also find a pdf manual which suggests using Dreamflash downloadable from gdmakus.de.
You may test your luck contacting ebay seller gismo73 as he seems to still have cables and adapters for sale and should know what software to use for them. I guess he is the same one.

tester2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
canada
Thanks all of you help to my posts, I will follow your suggations.

you peoples are always great.

thanks

Last edited: