Dreambox 7025 "Tune failed" ...

c0ldpr0xy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025
My Location
Norway
Hello. I recently bought a Dreambox 7025 and am not very familiar with satellite setups. A lot of channels show me the message "Tune failed" but they're on the same package. Some channels of that package works and some prompt me with this message. What might be the problem? Ok thx

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hello

Welcome to the forum c0ldpr0xy

well you have not provided enough detail to be able to comment, what channels are you receivng on which package on which satellite what dish size and what do you think you should be receiving?

mashster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo (Open PLi) Sats: Telstar 12, Atlantic Bird 3 (C), Sirius 4.8E, Eutelsat W3A, Eutelsat W2A and Intelsat 7 & 10 (C & Ku)
My Location
South Africa
I am not telling you that this will save the problem! But with me on my DM800, I changed the satellite setting, where it says increased voltage, I said yes, and where it says polarization, 13 or 18v I chose 18v and it worked well for me! But then I lost some other channels, so if I want to watch those I just change back to the original setting, I will paste a pic here when I have time!

c0ldpr0xy said:
Hello. I recently bought a Dreambox 7025 and am not very familiar with satellite setups. A lot of channels show me the message "Tune failed" but they're on the same package. Some channels of that package works and some prompt me with this message. What might be the problem? Ok thx

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The 13/8V is the switch for Vertical/Horizontal polarity. If you force the receiver onto 18V you will lost every single channel on the other polarity!

edbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Eygelshoven NL
It depends which satellite position now and you switch setting you must tick..........