kuwait
Hi Everyone,

I have original DM800HD SE and my system info is :

Enigma: 2010-12-16-3.0

Image : Release 3.0.1 2010-11-16

FrontProcessor version : 3

Detected NIMs:

Tuner A:BCM4505(DVB-S2)

in my old DM500S when I were pressing Blue button I were getting option to add Cams for example CCcam1.2.4 or any other release of it but now with DM800HD SE when I press the Blue Button I get 2 options 1 is about testing my DM if its genuine or not and other one is Graphical EPG

So with Above software and image how To Add Cccam and how to download Cams to my box?

Also if I have to install CCcam manually by Ftping CCcam1.2.4 to the /tmp after installing which Button I have to press to Enable Cccam ?

Looking forward to hear some advices.

Thanks

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
What image are you using? Each image maker is different when it comes to the mapping of the coloured buttons.Try pressing each one and see if you get an 'add ons' tab etc

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
Oily said:
What image are you using? Each image maker is different when it comes to the mapping of the coloured buttons.Try pressing each one and see if you get an 'add ons' tab etc
I already wrote in my post

its GP3 . Box is Genuine and Software is the Genuine software came preinstalled with the box.

meagain123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skydigibox, DM8000, DM800, SkyStar2 CI
My Location
UK
I think your problem may be that the original image doesn't support CCcam. I suggest you search for "E2 images for DM800se" and try another image. Oily says each image maker is different.

andel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM600, Technomate Diseqc Motor, 90cm Dish
Panasonic 42" Plasma 1080p
Pioneer VSX-LX70 Amp
Sky HD
B & W 5.1 Speaker Setup
Popcornhour Media center
Xbox 360
My Location
Watching T.V in the UK
The problem atm is that while there are many images available but there isn't a "great" image available for the 800se. I've been informed to "watch this space" as there is supposed to be something great on the way

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
andel said:
The problem atm is that while there are many images available but there isn't a "great" image available for the 800se. I've been informed to "watch this space" as there is supposed to be something great on the way

Thats right , I beleive so many will move to 800HD SE because of HDMI output instead of DVI. Actually everything with SE release is great but the software doesnt supports Cccam or even there is no option for plug-ins when it comes to Cams. I think what is needed is that someone somehow can write a code to allow adding this option to the original software without changing from Genuine copy of Image by GP team to a modified Image by another team.

as some people say Original copy of Windows 7 isnt like Hacked/cracked copy of Windows 7 OS :)

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Radcliffe
batpower said:
Hi Everyone,

I have original DM800HD SE and my system info is :

Detected NIMs:

Tuner A:BCM4505(DVB-S2)

Oily said:
What image are you using?

batpower said:
I already wrote in my post
No you haven't,the above means nothing to me :confused:confused

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
Oily said:
No you haven't,the above means nothing to me :confused:confused

I dont know what info your looking for but one day when you get your Genuine DM800HD SE and you update the software using Gemini server let me know how you were able to add Cams on Gemini image that comes with the box.

zorbua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD
Dreambox 800se
Dreambox 900UHD
Clark Tech 5000 HD
Numerous other receivers (Retired)
Dish Gibertini 1.5 M
Dishes Gibertini 1.2 x2
Dish Gibertini 1 M
My Location
Malta
Most probably thats the original Image which the box came with. Now Flash it with a new Image....the iCVS-Image-dm800se of the 24/3/2011 which you can download from their own site (_i-have-a-dreambox.com) This has the new Gp3 plugin with it. Now as regards the CCcam... they have removed them from their Server...what you can do is to install what they call a Cam feed (cam feed V0.2) search the web with the wording in my brackets and ftp it to ''root' symbol '/' and your CCcam will appear. I will explain to you how to go about it when you have your new Image.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
batpower said:
I dont know what info your looking for but one day when you get your Genuine DM800HD SE and you update the software using Gemini server let me know how you were able to add Cams on Gemini image that comes with the box.

The Gemini download servers were turned off weeks ago. You either have to install manually now or use another image.

gando

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DREAMBOX dm800
My Location
uk
I have a DM800SE and am using the Open PLi image which still has cccam as an addon.
The image can be downloaded from -http://www.pli-images.org/downloads.php PLi® Images website
and is generally very stable even though it is a beta image . There are still a lot of updates going on which I tend to do daily.
This image may be worth a try until you become more fluent with all the images around and how to make them work for you.

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Radcliffe
batpower said:
I dont know what info your looking for

The info I was looking for was the maker of the image,for example: OpenPLI,NewDE,Nabilo,OoZoon,Neverland,Nemesis,NewEnigma2,iCVS etc.As you can see there are many different makers of images.So to get a better idea of what help we can give to you,you need to provide us with more info than what you posted in your first post

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
Analoguesat said:
The Gemini download servers were turned off weeks ago. You either have to install manually now or use another image.

With image that came preinstalled with the box at time of pressing Blue button what i get is completely diffeneret in other images. there is no add-on option and only the 2 option of Test Genuine dreambox and other one is about EPG so with manual installation of Cccam how will I reach the option to enable installed Cccam cause in my previous Gemini image i had on DM500S after pressing BLue button I were able to switch it from common interface to Cccam1.2.4 and thats what got me confused when it came with preinstalled image on Genuine DM800HD SE.

Also i dont think that Gemini server is down because when I go to update software it connects to Gemini server and downloads alot of files and then restarts the box after update.

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
I think the default image coming with this Genuine DM800HD SE was New Enigma2 and later i flashed the box with iCVS image since I found no hope with getting Cccam installed and running on original software that came with the box.

zorbua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD
Dreambox 800se
Dreambox 900UHD
Clark Tech 5000 HD
Numerous other receivers (Retired)
Dish Gibertini 1.5 M
Dishes Gibertini 1.2 x2
Dish Gibertini 1 M
My Location
Malta
Look if you flash your box with the icvs Image I told you about in my previous thread you will have all the CCcams you want.
At the mom thats the Image I am using for my 800se. On the other hand if you wish not bother with all the hassel as regard CCcams, then I suggest to you to instal the Newnigma 3.2.vers which has the CCcam included and all you have to do is just to activate it (its the 2.2.1). Btw this newnigma image is very stable and quite good. You can downloaded from their site. Newnigma2 portal.

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
zorbua said:
Look if you flash your box with the icvs Image I told you about in my previous thread you will have all the CCcams you want.
At the mom thats the Image I am using for my 800se. On the other hand if you wish not bother with all the hassel as regard CCcams, then I suggest to you to instal the Newnigma 3.2.vers which has the CCcam included and all you have to do is just to activate it (its the 2.2.1). Btw this newnigma image is very stable and quite good. You can downloaded from their site. Newnigma2 portal.

Thanks for the advice. im downloading it now and will give it a try.

enurenur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD-s
My Location
Norway
Hello.
Is it any image for dm800hd-se, with the possibility to use (or download) oscam as emu ?

majz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 dish ucas1.2 dream7000s Vision net
My Location
Land of the dead
enurenur said:
Hello.
Is it any image for dm800hd-se, with the possibility to use (or download) oscam as emu ?

dowmload the pli image and install should take care of what you need

[warning]Live External Link direct to Download removed iaw Forum Rules :)[/warning]