Status
Not open for further replies.

saalim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox dm500-s
My Location
ghana
i just received a new dreambox and it's already activated and working. but my question is does the activation work for good or it expires after sometime?

and if it expires how do you acquire another? is it for sale or free.

thnks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you mean by activate, that you can watch encrypted channels, then you have bought access to a paid server, this will no doubt go off line in a period of time and you will have to pay again or buy a new box.

The forum does not condone paid servers and will not assist with any enquiries about the same.

saalim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox dm500-s
My Location
ghana
i dont know if "activate" is the right word. but when i got my box it was working fine with encrypted channels and i didnt have to enter any key my self. could it be possible i would never have to enter any key in future.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
As advised, we are unable to assist with any issues associated with Pay Servers.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
saalim said:
i dont know if "activate" is the right word. but when i got my box it was working fine with encrypted channels and i didnt have to enter any key my self. could it be possible i would never have to enter any key in future.

It will expire at some point. (How do you think the server operators make money?)

If you want guaranteed access then pay for a legitimate subscription to your desired channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.