Dreambox DM100 freezing

Taskeen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM100,
Wireless router D-Link DIR 628
My Location
Canada
Hi, I just got this Dreambox DM 100 hooked up to DishPro Satellite Dish. Connected to DLink Wireless Router DIR 628, but for some reason I am not able to my Dreambox along with other wireless or wired devices connected to the router.

I tried to reset my router by powering down, Installed a switch to wire-up the dreambox still no result. I called the person whom I got the Dreambox and he is telling me that I got issues with the router not the Dreambox. Can anyone please help me.

Please let me know if I have to provide more information on anything. This is all I can tell right now as I dont know what information you will be needing to help me

Thanks and regards

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
How is it connected? Wirelessly or via cable? What is your IP address given as in Dreambox (will be in network settings somewhere)? And finally, how exactly are you trying to connect to other network devices?

Taskeen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM100,
Wireless router D-Link DIR 628
My Location
Canada
Captain Jack said:
How is it connected? Wirelessly or via cable? What is your IP address given as in Dreambox (will be in network settings somewhere)? And finally, how exactly are you trying to connect to other network devices?
Hello Captain...
Thanx for the reply,

The Dreambox DM100 is connected via cable, other devices are connected wirelessly except one desktop.

<div>In this image all the devices connected to my wireless router DLink DIR628 only one device (192.168.0.191 Wyse-PC)
is connected via cable and the last one DM100 is the Dreambox.

I want to connect all my devices such as Laptop/Smartphone/Tablet etc via wirelessly, A desktop PC via cable and this

Dreambox via cable.
Thank you in advance

</div>

Attachments

• DM100.jpg
    DM100.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 101