Dreambox Keys

erukus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a sky mini dish + a Dreambox 600S with Gemini- 430 and CCcam 2.0.8
My Location
Cornwall UK
Hi i have a question about keys everywhere i turn in the online satellite forum world I see refernce to keys, latest keys bundler etc etc. I would like to know what these keys are for my instinct tells me they are to unlock channels. But are these keys for sats that are hacked then? Initially when i made enquiries i was told the only way of getting subs channels was c/s so maybe that only refers to sly digital? Is there a list of sats channels somewhere that these keys correspond to or can someone shine some light on this topic.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
I would like to know what these keys are for my instinct tells me they are to unlock channels.

Correct:)
But are these keys for sats that are hacked then?

Not normally whole satellites, but sometimes indivisual channels or packages.:)

Initially when i made enquiries i was told the only way of getting subs channels was c/s so maybe that only refers to sly digital?

Sly is not h&cked so that may be true.Yes.

Is there a list of sats channels somewhere that these keys correspond to or can someone shine some light on this topic.

There is Yes, plastered all over the Internet, on various sites, but not here as they are not permitted.

On your box, I thought you just had to access the blue panel, with the image and plugin that you have.

Robbo:)

erukus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a sky mini dish + a Dreambox 600S with Gemini- 430 and CCcam 2.0.8
My Location
Cornwall UK
Thank you my box is connected to my laptop via crossover at mo just orderded a belking wireless gaming adapter so then the box should be able to access the site. Thanks again.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Until you get a motorised dish or a monoblock (two LNBS) keys will be of no use to you as there are no keys for channels on 28.2E (the satellite where your dish is pointing).

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
If you ever need keys, there is a thread for the "usual" places, and for the Dreambox ther is also a downloader you can use.