Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagan_001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
canada
Hi friends....i have dreambox 500s and am in usa....my dreambox root user name and password is not working....i know default is username root and password is dreambox....but it's not working....even dcc can't login with this username and password....how can i find my username and password.....any software or command....even my setting password is not working....please give me some information....thanks in advance

Moderation Note: A number of vowels and some punctuation added

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If the box was supplied with the pay channels on it you cant access the password.

You can reflash the box with new firmware but this will wipe all your settings.

Gagan_001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
canada
i dont know dear it's for pay channels or not.....i'm paying 20 $ for reactivation....if i flash this...i will lost my all channel list...can i backup my channels ....cause i dont want lost anything.. and after flash all chanell will work again perfectly...?

Moderation Note: Some vowels and punctuation added. I think I've got most of it.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Can you please check your keyboard as rather too many letters (chiefly vowels) were missing from your Posts to date? I've inserted a few, and hopefully readers will better be able to comprehend.

PS When did Canada become part of the USA? I must have missed that!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you reflash the free channels will work fine. :D The pay channels will never work again without payment.

If youn want the pay channels back then we strongly suggest you buy a subscription to the relevant pay service(s) you require.

And now as we absolutely forbid discussion of pay servers on this forum - as they tend to be run by some nasty scum of the earth type people I shall close this thread.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Am i the only person that hasn't noticed that this is user harry22g_s thats already been busted for asking exactly the same question with exactly the same bad spelling and grammer?

Nano

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
We noticed .........................

Status