My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500 CI+
80cm Polycarbnate Dish
0.3db Universal LNB
Moteck Digipower Motor
My Location
Totnes, Devon 50.4320N, 3.6690W
Found this info on Xbox-scene.com

Dreambox owners rejoice! Thanks to the diligent efforts of brucom and the assitance of MeanMF, you can now enjoy system link gaming by running kaid on your Dreambox.
For More Information: XLink Forum

From the perspective of future-proofing, this is especially good news seeing as the XLink::One (currently in testing) is a rewrite of kaid and runs just fine on my G4 PPC.
[/QUOTE]

Dreambox?
The DreamBox is a Linux-powered DVB digital satellite and cable decoder set-top box, produced by German multimedia vendor Dream Multimedia. Its firmware is officially user-upgradable, due to its Linux base, as compared to third-party patching of alternate receivers.

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
longstockings said:
Found this info on Xbox-scene.com

Dreambox owners rejoice! Thanks to the diligent efforts of brucom and the assitance of MeanMF, you can now enjoy system link gaming by running kaid on your Dreambox.
For More Information: XLink Forum

From the perspective of future-proofing, this is especially good news seeing as the XLink::One (currently in testing) is a rewrite of kaid and runs just fine on my G4 PPC.

Dreambox?
The DreamBox is a Linux-powered DVB digital satellite and cable decoder set-top box, produced by German multimedia vendor Dream Multimedia. Its firmware is officially user-upgradable, due to its Linux base, as compared to third-party patching of alternate receivers.

D'oh! In this case the dreambox is a convertor for connecting your playstation controller to your xbox...