slekkas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+
PVR-350
My Location
ATHENS GREECE
Hi all,

My setup is: Dreambox with Gemini Image 2.80, Softmodded xbox with latest unleashx dashboard and Lates Version of XBMC (12-04-2006).
I've configured the latest version of dreambox-tv v.0.39 and i can connect to my dreambox. If i go straight to streaming i can view the channel tha the dreambox is showing, if i try to click on my bouquets i can't see any channels and then none of the buttons work, i have to get out of dreambox-tv and get back in.

This is a very important feature for me if any of you can give me some advise i'd appreciate it. Maybe i need to add some lines in the script or change something on my dreambox.

Thanks.

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000s w/160 Gb hdd
superjack dg120 diseqc motor
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
try last hydra image and it should work fine.could only get dreambox tv to work with last hydra images,on a 7000s.works very well,you can reboot box etc also.let me know how you get on with it.

slekkas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+
PVR-350
My Location
ATHENS GREECE
Thanks but since the hydra project is closed i prefer to use Gemini. I'm sure that since it works with the hydra, with some modifications in the script it could work with Gemini.

But thans for the reply.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
sorry to ask the question, but what do you want to link your Dreambox and Xbox for?

ive also got both... and ive never tried lol

do you hope to watch satellite channels through your Xbox in another room?

slekkas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+
PVR-350
My Location
ATHENS GREECE
I'm already doing it but i cant change channel yet. A lot of people are using it, it's a python script thats called dreambox-tv. Heres the link if you want to check it out: http://www.dream-multimedia.com.au/DreamboxTV_DM500.php . Its actually amazing since you can view your bouquets change channel and record directly to your xbox hard drive. But like i said i can view, but i cant change channels.