DREAMER SATTELITE (Reciever)

junjuvy1975

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Techno Sat
Digital Satellite Reciever TC320
My Location
Saudi Arabia
Actually i bought a reciever TECHNOSAT Digital Satellite TC 320 but this is useless to me i could not get what i want regarding to access adults channels. In riyadh we could not buy any Card or Irde2, Via Access or whatsoever...yesterday a technician (asian) advise me to buy a DREAMER SATTELITE with 2 dish or Umbrella 110inch..plus 2 LNB he said to me that if i buy and assemble this one i could get an Adults Channels like Spice Platinum, XXL etc..without paying any rental in short permanent all channels appear. Im not sure if this is true or not..because if cost me SR 1,200.00 Riyals for all of this..

Kindly advise me what should i do..pls reply soon. thank you in advance guys....

regards,
nard
riyadh, KSA

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you want guaranteed access to adult channels then you will have to obtain a subscription card - which is going to be difficult in Saudi Arabia!

If you want to buy this dubious twin lnb set up make sure you see one working first! I have my doubts about how accurate the information on this set up is.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Go onto the lyngsat web site and look at the footprints of the satellites that broadcats the channels you are interested in. It will give you an indication of roughly what dish size you will need for the different satellites and from this you can work out whether his solution will work or not. This is the most reliable way to check, although this is NOT an ABSOLUTE guarantee that things will work as you planned.