Dripping bulbs

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Well that was interesting, I was in the bathroom this morning when I heard a dripping noise, looked around and saw water dripping from the lightbulb. On closer inspection it turned out that the water was coming through the roof at the light fitting, running down the cable, around the bulb holder and onto the bulb itself.

Isn't rented accommodation fun? _band3

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Would that be a 'light' shower then?

I'll get my coat....

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
gameboy said:
Would that be a 'light' shower then?

sounds more like a power shower to me!!!:D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Aren't you supposed to water bulbs?

... I don't have a coat. What shall I do?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I'm sure it's ok PM, you probably have one of these installed

The Dripper! (Modified Circuit - works better!)

Just when you get all comfy in bed you hear it.... Drip....Drip....Drip. But when you stumble into the bathroom to give the faucet a twist, the dripping sound stops. After a few trips back and forth you venture out without turning on the lights- to "sneak up" on the drip. The only problem is that you can't see anything! Well, this fate can befall a friend (hereafter referred to as "victim") with a little help from you and the Dripper. The Dripper produces a slow dripping sound but only when the lights are off. The circuit is based on a low power version of the two-transistor flasher and should run on a 9 volt battery for weeks.