Driver & Software Donload For SkyStar2 ?

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi,

Is there a web site that I can download the drivers and software for an old SkyStar2 card. The card is around 4 to 5 years old and I wish to see if I can get it working again. Unfortunately I did not get any disks with it when I bought it 2nd user.

Rgds

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Rolfw,

Thx for the quick reply.

Do you know if the latest software/drivers are back compatible. The card I have is Rev2.3 with part number 92100-20010.

Also, has anyone any idea what filename the drivers are called. The download I have extracted has placed a number of folders on my PC. I need to navigate to the correct folder to get the drivers for the installation?

rgds

Mr G

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can I bump this thread as i've got exactly the same dilema with installing my rev 2.3 skystar2.

I've just put a 2.6d into my friends pc along with the 4.4.0 driver.

I wondered what was the best driver to be using with my 2.3 version as I did'nt know if the newer drivers would work with it being a different chip.

Any help appreciated or other forums specifically skystar2 orientated (mytheatre?)

Cheers

G