Drowned in Soap

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
O'k lets get something clear before i get up on me box!....i know soaps have been around a damm long time and you either accept em or you dont!..............but has anyone noticed lately how Corry is now trying to compete with E.Enders with diggin up has beens from the past!............ (and doin a sad job of it too!).....i've noticed this lately as the wife has her agreed viewing slot through the week and either i sit down and suffer it, or surf the web in the conservatory!..........the problem i find accepting at present, is that these episodes where once upon a time only broadcasted twice a week each and i think E.Enders repeated Sunday lunchtime and that was o'k..........so why does damm Corry have to throw a spanner in the works and show these so called cliffe hangers?....(not!).....if that aint bad enough the Sunday (yawn) episode alway's conveniently clashes with a decent football match.........which every week because of this extra riveting episode causes a very heated debate between wifey an me!............i wonder.... does anyone else have a simular problem?..............waverider

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
You BET.

TV and what is on or not on as the case may be is the cause of most of our fights.

Would be able to stay WED if we did not have two TV's

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Problem i have razor is that she won't agree to havin an extra tv in the conservatory!.........and the other problem is that i am desperatly tryin to set up the sat and these poxy soaps are always conveniently shown at the wrong poxy time GGGRRRRR!!!!.......waverider

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Get yourself a TV card for the PC Waverider, she probably wouldn't notice it. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Good idea rolfw i'll look into it.......i mean to say E.Enders i can just about stomache.....cos i can have i laugh over it,... but Corry....no way thats totaly sad!....so yes i think i've gotta do something or maybe go down to the pub!........waverider

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Better stil, perhaps a satellite card, then you could watch the football on Hispasat when it's on. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Don't confuse the issue rolfw.......you know i'm avin problems...lol.......waverider