dutch canal

martz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thomson Sky+ PVR3, Pace 2200 Sky box, Zone 1 Triax minidish with Thomson Quad LNB, 1m Gibertini and Technomate TM-1500CI+ Super (Patched) 1metre Gibertini at Astra 1 19.2°e
My Location
Barnet, North London
do the canal football cards from holland really look like this?
_http://www.digitalsales.co.uk/canaldigitaallrg.jpg

martz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thomson Sky+ PVR3, Pace 2200 Sky box, Zone 1 Triax minidish with Thomson Quad LNB, 1m Gibertini and Technomate TM-1500CI+ Super (Patched) 1metre Gibertini at Astra 1 19.2°e
My Location
Barnet, North London
does noone have this card?

D

dushi

That is not a football card. That is a seca2 card of Canal Digitaal NL. It depends of your subscription if you can watch soccer. Dutch Soccer is broadcast at 'Versatel Voetbal' channel.

Versatel is a cable provider and send all dutch matches live through cable. Users can select their favourite match. Besides that one of all matches is broadcast live through the Satellite channel. Users can vote which match they want to see live. Other matches are broadcast through Satellite delayed.

Besides that, also depending your subscription, you can watch C+ Blauw (Blue) on which no Dutch soccer can be watched but international live matches (Premier league (UK), Primera Division (E), Seria A (IT), etc.)

Hopes this will help you.

martz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Barnet, North London
but is this what the card really looks like?

also, does anyone know where to get good size pictures of what the cards look like?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
dushi said:
That is not a football card. That is a seca2 card of Canal Digitaal NL. It depends of your subscription if you can watch soccer. Dutch Soccer is broadcast at 'Versatel Voetbal' channel.

Versatel is a cable provider and send all dutch matches live through cable. Users can select their favourite match. Besides that one of all matches is broadcast live through the Satellite channel. Users can vote which match they want to see live. Other matches are broadcast through Satellite delayed.

Besides that, also depending your subscription, you can watch C+ Blauw (Blue) on which no Dutch soccer can be watched but international live matches (Premier league (UK), Primera Division (E), Seria A (IT), etc.)

Hopes this will help you.

Excellent post m8. :D
Welcome to the forum :-beer

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
BGonaSTICK said: