DVB-s sl65/12 - green lines

rben26

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag sl 65/12
My Location
UK
hello there,

I moved in a new home 2 weeks ago where a sky dish was installed. So i bought the DVB-s sl65/12 receiver. The first week i could receive perfectly all the free to air channels without problems. yesterday all of suddens, all channels are displayed with wavy green lines. I didn't change anything in between. Does anybody has an idea of what i can do to get back to a normal display?

thanks
Ben

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Make sure that the scart connections are fully located, or if that doesn't work, try another lead.

Doy you have anything else connected to the TV by scart and is it working fine, have you tried swapping scart sockets?

rben26

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag sl 65/12
My Location
UK
Nothing else is connected to the TV and yes I tried to switch the scarts but it was the same. I wonder if something happened to the dish...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unlikely to be a dish problem, dish problems cause break up in the picture, not green lines, that is either a connection problem or a receiver problem.

Can you try it on another TV? If the receiver has a second scart, try it on that, also try the different video settings in the receiver.

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Due to Break in scarts or AV cables it occurs most of the time, Just check out your cables.