DVB Vewier GE vplug

Inglor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Microsoft Media Center,
Intel Core 2 Duo,
1 Gig DDR2 800,
NVidia 7950 GTX with component out)

JVC 36" Widescreen TV with component in.

70cm Motorized Dish and sat receiver.
My Location
Ireland
Hi,
I got DVBVewier Pro working with Vplug. Tried it with DVB Vewier GE and it just sits there and doesn't do anything. Anybody know whats wrong?

Thanks

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Bro Does it waking up your card, If not then we must kick strat the card for running .

Jekkaman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake 101
Skystar 2
2xExtremebox 500s
My Location
Portugal
Can you please upload your config or tell how you configured dvb viewer pro?I bought the program but it doesnt decrypt all channels with dvb viewer.

Inglor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Microsoft Media Center,
Intel Core 2 Duo,
1 Gig DDR2 800,
NVidia 7950 GTX with component out)

JVC 36" Widescreen TV with component in.

70cm Motorized Dish and sat receiver.
My Location
Ireland
Jekkaman said:
Can you please upload your config or tell how you configured dvb viewer pro?I bought the program but it doesnt decrypt all channels with dvb viewer.

How to configure DVBVewier is in this forum. Download vplug, the latest is 1.5.9 You will need all of vplugs files. Some downloads don't supply all of the required files. Put the files in the plugin directory of DVBVewier. You will need an up to date Soft*** file as well. You will need to load this into vplug. From the plugins menu in DVBVewier click the show monitor menu button. On the monitor go to the blue menu button and open the editor. You will see an import screen for the Soft*** file. Remember this is only for educational purposes.:)

stearno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HP Pavilion, Skystar 2 USB
My Location
Kuwait
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how to make VPlug 2.3.3 work with DVBViewer Pro now? I heard that VPlug does not support DVBViewer anymore since 2.3.1, but there is a certain configuration to get it to work. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. I thank you in advance!

Jon

ozzie1-1

Reaction score
stearno said:
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how to make VPlug 2.3.3 work with DVBViewer Pro now? I heard that VPlug does not support DVBViewer anymore since 2.3.1, but there is a certain configuration to get it to work. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. I thank you in advance!

Jon
Hi there, I too cannot get Vplug 235 to support DVBviewer(or the other way round!). I have DVBviewer 394 pro and Vplug tries............. but doesnt succeed. Latest softcam is there so?????

demonarundo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Twinhan 1027
Dual core 3 GHZ
2GB RAm 677
Power 350W
My Location
Home
please tell us how , to all get benefit